Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Paid Members

It's not quite in Orton Vs Cena territory yet, but they're managing to keep it fresh. Plus they can always change things up come draft season.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Damn, Corbin is really living the gimmick.

Edited to avoid double post, but also comment on previous comments.

Mickie James is apparently joining the SD brand but I think Mickie has thicker thighs than the masked attacker had. 

It's strange how sometimes Cena has to earn his title shots and other times he just demands them. They don't need Cena Vs Taker to be about the championship, the match sells on its own.

• Paid Members

Corbin is getting better and better. He's got the look, and he's been given the right opponents to make him look good in the ring as well. Some of the spots in that triple threat were great. The End Of Days/Zig Zag spot and that final bit instantly come to mind. The table spot as well. That match was built around him so well. I wouldn't mind seeing him get involved with Cena for a few weeks. "Your time is now? I disagree: It's the End Of Days for you, Cena."

• Paid Members

Match at the Rumble will be awesome, legit wouldnt min it going on last after the Rumble. If the leaked poster forElimination Chamber is true aswwll then we could have a couple MOTY canditates early on

Do you have a link for the leaked poster? I'm interested to see the potential plans and I can only find fan art on Google.

Match at the Rumble will be awesome, legit wouldnt min it going on last after the Rumble. If the leaked poster forElimination Chamber is true aswwll then we could have a couple MOTY canditates early on

Do you have a link for the leaked poster? I'm interested to see the potential plans and I can only find fan art on Google.

Wasnt this site specificaly i saw it but i've just found it on there"-

http://wwfoldschoolwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Elimination-Chamber-2017-False-WWE-Championship-Match-Rumors.jpg

On my phone so hope that link works - ticketmaster posted the image on their site yesterday when selling tickets and took it down a couple hours later

The masked attacker was that Deanna lass from NXT.

That's what I thought. Too short to be Tamina, too light to be Ember Moon, though the lady has what can only described as a nice behind, her overall build/shape is a little different to Mickie James.

Plus she's been on Smackdown TV recently.

• Paid Members

That doesn't necessarily mean she gets unmasked as her. They can use anybody under that mask until it's time to unmask her.

• Paid Members

I'm kind of suprised they didn't go with Styles vs Taker and Cena winning the Rumble in order to face Taker. I guess Undertaker could win the Elimination Chamber or The Rumble in order to face Cena at Mania, and that would save Styles v Undertaker for down the line should they want to keep it in their pocket.

To me though If Styles lost to Undertaker but didn't get a rematch before Taker lost to Cena, then that would set up Styles as the automatic challenger for Cena at the back end of spring, playing off Cena having not beaten AJ. Cena could then either beat him to end their feud at that point, or Styles could win and Undertaker could challenge him in a re-match with the reasoning that AJ lost to him at the Rumble.

This is probably me talking a load of nonsense anyway, and getting carried away talking about the usual Undertaker/Cena rumours that never end up coming to anything.

Archived