The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Fantastic promo from Goldberg. Another example of how authentic and much bigger stars these guys from the past are. I'd throw millions at him, sign him up for six months to a year, and put the belt on him.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

If anyone caught it, Sami Zayn sat nodding as Goldberg walked past was great. Can't explain why, probably because everyone else looked goofy. Also Goldberg is fucking brilliant. Toronto are going to absolute dicks aren't they.

• Paid Members

Fantastic promo from Goldberg. Another example of how authentic and much bigger stars these guys from the past are. I'd throw millions at him, sign him up for six months to a year, and put the belt on him.

This right here. Just a fantastic last fifteen minutes. The promo was way better that I even envisioned and I was looking forward to it. The only way he could have made it better would have been if he did it at the end of hour one, and speared the rest of the locker room, thereby canceling the last two hours due to lack of bodies.

• Paid Members

"Sparklecrotch". Who writes this shit? You've got a massively promoted show, perhaps a new, old audience. And you open with this fucking garbage. I don't like Seth but the guy hasn't got a fucking chance.

Imagine if Goldberg could talk like that in 1998? It'd have been printing money.

Goosebumps from that last line. Genuinely spinetingling.

"Sparklecrotch". Who writes this shit? You've got a massively promoted show, perhaps a new, old audience. And you open with this fucking garbage. I don't like Seth but the guy hasn't got a fucking chance.

Imagine if Goldberg could talk like that in 1998? It'd have been printing money.

Seth should try and have a CM Punk style to his promos. Doing 10 year old child type insults isn't cool. Crazy how the fans will chant pretty much anything.

• Paid Members

Some of the shit on the show this week was crazy considering the potential of extra people tuning in. Bo Dallas beating Neville? Sparklecrotch? Even The Rusev stuff was terrible until Roman came out ( and cut a good promo I thought) then improved massively with the beatdown.

New Day are complete fast forward material now but it should set things up for a Big E heel turn down the line hopefully.

Goldberg saved the day, along with Chris Jericho, and the second half of the Reigns/Rusev bit.

• Members

I really wish I could put my finger on why that promo was so good and why noone on the current roster seems capable of it. Such incredible intensity. Just looks absolutely hard as nails. Even the current main eventers sound like they're bickering in the comments section on YouTube.

There was a story in an autobiography I read where someone ran down his opponent for being old and slow or something and the guy pointed out to him after that when he lost to him, he's going to look like shit losing to this slow, old man. It feels that way now. Noone ever puts over their opponent and adds a "But I'm better" claim to it. They just bitch at each other. Maybe that's it.

That aside, I absolutely love the idea of Strowman vs Zayn and it was the last thing I expected to see. Still find Jericho a riot on this run. I am half in love with Dana Brooke.