The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I love Asian women.  Absolutely fucking love them.  Even a moderately attractive Asian woman is 10 times more attractive than any other race.  In fact, I met an Asian woman at an acting class recently who wasn't particularly attractive but not unattractive either, and within 5 minutes I was thinking of ways I could dump my girlfriend for her.

• Paid Members

Give it 6-7 more years and I'll have a hot Asian wife if I follow through on my 'If I'm not married by the time I'm 40 I'm getting myself a Filipino bride!' promise that I made myself when I was in my 20's.

Something to look forward to I guess.....

Better make sure she has a good workrate Edited by Sergio Mendacious

Give it 6-7 more years and I'll have a hot Asian wife if I follow through on my 'If I'm not married by the time I'm 40 I'm getting myself a Filipino bride!' promise that I made myself when I was in my 20's.

Something to look forward to I guess.....

Better make sure she has a good workrate

Going way off topic so I'll try and steer it back but screw Filipino head to vietnam or this area (not Thailand of you like your cash)

So attempt to go on topic any chance this GM storyline will lead to triple h vs Shane at summer slam? No idea how they fit the time till then.

Shane vs Triple H seems like it would've made a lot more sense without the brand split, if the storyline was just the McMahons battling for control. I guess they could still do it for one of the brands though, say Shane/Steph/HHH are running Raw and someone left field is running SmackDown. Or vice versa. One of the brands (especially if one doesn't have a world title) could have Shane vs Hunter as its main SummerSlam match.

You have no idea how to fill time on raw? Go on their corporate site and they will employ you to not now how to fill time on Raw, you might as well get paid for it like the rest of them