The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Moderators

Brock's whole shtick is throwing people on their heads. Steve Austin has a spine held together by hopes and dreams as well as being 50 and retired for 12 years. It's not happening in my eyes.

Edited by PowerButchi

Don't get me wrong, I'm not under any illusions that it will happen either. It's just that you see people (in the bottom section of webpages admittedly) get it into their head that it's happening coupled with the fact that Lesnar and Austin will be interacting in the same city where Wrestlemania will ruminate from less than 6 months later. And if Undertaker at HIAC is the last time between the two, who do you go with for Brock at Wrestlemania. Rock can't go two minutes without tearing a muscle so I can't see that. I think they could maybe do Lesnar v Cena one last time because as far as one-on-one goes, they are 1-1 and the last time didn't have a conclusive finish. Other than that I'm struggling to think what they'll go with

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

After this many years of apparent good health, I still don't see Steve Austin fancying getting thrown around by Brock Lesnar, or even with his history of neck problems feeling like taking an F5, which for a main event of WrestleMania (and you don't put that match on unless it's the main event) you expect he has to take one, whether he's losing or not. The alternative being 10 minutes of bodyscissors, 10 minutes of a kimura etc. That's not happening either.

• Paid Members

I think Brock and Austin are good enough to do a crazy brawl with attitude era shortcuts that will do without the need for Austin to take bumps. I'm not sure Austin needs to so I question whether it will happen but they certianly could.

I'd like to see Brock/Austin or Brock/Bryan. Neither of which I can see happening. If they hadn't lost interest in him, Brock Rusev could have been fantastic. It still could but they'd have to commit to Rusev quick smart.

I'd be happy to see The Rock come back for Mania but not to face Brock. He could do great work with Wyatt.

• Paid Members

I reckon they'll go with Brock vs Orton. Obviously not a dream match per se but interesting enough for the casual fan and a definite Wrestlemania worthy match. I'd love to see that actually. I find Orton fairly boring most the time but when he's in viscous arsehole mode he's very fun to watch. Him vs Brock would be ace.

Sorry to go into fantasy booking mode but I think the following big matches would make it a fine show: Brock vs Orton, Cena vs Undertaker, Ambrose vs Rollins vs Reigns and then Triple H vs possibly The Rock if not Rusev or Bray Wyatt. Potential return of Daniel Bryan and Stone Cold as the guest host. Sorted.

Brock and Austin to brawl/pull apart. Austin appears on Raw sometime. Says I can't wrestle you because you will cripple me and someones gotta look after Hershey The Wonder Dog. But I know one man that will...."If you smeeeeeeeeeell....." Austin at ringside/reffing whatever at Mania match. Turns on The Rock at Mania. Boom, done.

Steve would be way too proud to just pop up on RAW and go "i'm disabled" then play second fiddle to Rock and Brock at 'Mania.

He'll want to be involved though right? He won't wrestle will he? In Dallas, Texas for Mania 32 and the biggest crowd ever etc. How do you think he will be involved?

just to answer the burning question on here, Paige has not had a boob job, she is now in the position to buy very expensive uplift Bras, secondly the heel turn has been coming for quite a while now tbf. OK Just my little input, you can go back to slagging her now lol, see how much i have mellowed.

• Paid Members

OK Just my little input, you can go back to slagging her now lol, see how much i have mellowed.

I would never dream of slagging off Paige. Or indeed have any kind of negative dreams about her.

OK Just my little input, you can go back to slagging her now lol, see how much i have mellowed.

I would never dream of slagging off Paige. Or indeed have any kind of negative dreams about her.

its a tongue in cheek thing buddy, everyone has an opinion, my daughter is living her dream making lots of money, making her family proud, cant ask for more, some wont like her but far more do going by her merch sales, lol so all is good in the Knight world, oh i nearly forgot look out coming your way The Knights the movie based on our documentary, yep all is good. 

its a tongue in cheek thing buddy, everyone has an opinion, my daughter is living her dream making lots of money, making her family proud, cant ask for more, some wont like her but far more do going by her merch sales, lol so all is good in the Knight world, oh i nearly forgot look out coming your way The Knights the movie based on our documentary, yep all is good. 

Out of interest and of course you don't have to answer publicly but do Divas do quite well earning in the WWE? I'm not sure of Merch numbers or commission but it seems as though she is doing alright for herself where as you often hear stories of some WWE wrestlers struggling to make ends meet whilst living the dream.