The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Decent Raw, but definitely not a two-weeks-before-WrestleMania decent Raw. The closing segment was good, but it's not good that Orton vs Rollins has been pushed ahead of the title match for weeks.

Sounds like he's cashing in to me. Rollins is all over the shows. He's like late 2010 Miz, where it seems they are putting him all over TV for you to get used to his title reign. They have to have pulled the plug on Reigns winning the title. There's no justification how he's pretty much a massive after thought.

Mania is very interesting because either Rollins is cashing in or Reigns is going heel with Heyman. That's the only way they can explain how they arent going full peddle with shoving Reigns down our throats. This is so unlike WWE booking. Even when people arent buying someone they at least try and make you care. Even Batista, they were still going with him up until the last minute last year.

• Awards Moderator

I've been wondering too whether Reigns isn't walking out champ. It's seemed obvious he had to win since December but the vocal backlash is by now too severe, surely? And with Lesnar / Heyman hinting about Brock sticking around, and Rollins getting huge cheers it's looking less like a Reigns reign closing the show.

• Paid Members

Rollins deserves his run. He may not have the biggest cock in The Shield, but he's been the one that's adapted to single life the best.

A Rollins cash in after a battered Reigns somehow overcomes a Brock beating makes sense.

Edited by ColinBollocks

If Brock's staying, which i increasingly think he is with how thick the WWE are laying it on, I'd like to see Rollins cash in on Lesnar.

Brock 'The Babyface Murderer' Lesnar chasing after and killing The Authority for a few months sounds ace.

Maybe even have Heyman turn on Brock and join The Authority. He could blame Lesnar for ring selfish, with the stories assumption being that Lesnar isn't coming back.

They could be acting all cocky for a month or so thinking they'd got away with it. Then one night, when they're all celebrating a victory together out comes Brock and kills everyone.

I'd be fine with that.

If Brock's staying, which i increasingly think he is with how thick the WWE are laying it on, I'd like to see Rollins cash in on Lesnar.

Brock 'The Babyface Murderer' Lesnar chasing after and killing The Authority for a few months sounds ace.

Maybe even have Heyman turn on Brock and join The Authority. He could blame Lesnar for ring selfish, with the stories assumption being that Lesnar isn't coming back.

They could be acting all cocky for a month or so thinking they'd got away with it. Then one night, when they're all celebrating a victory together out comes Brock and kills everyone.

I'd be fine with that.

I really do hate the thought of Heyman turning on Brock. They killed off the Undertaker streak and this particular build up with Wyatt just isn't the same for The Taker character, none whatsoever.

With Heyman turning, it makes business sense for the deranged McMahon to run with going on his current (no) form, but turning Paul in whatever direction they map out from then on will not be the same again I don't believe if Brock and Heyman ever reunite further down the line for a programme.

Everything Heyman speaks about Brock makes no sense to have a weak reason to betray Lesner. Selfish? That's Paul fucking Heyman right there. Money? Selling out? Why? Lesner is a money kickass machine. A humble Paul Heyman selling his soul or spewing his reasons for turning to join the power force is plain stupid to run with. Heyman stands for sticking it to anyone including Vince so I can't fully justify why I think it could be a good thing to do.

Edited by undercover elephant

Well, if he thinks Brock's leaving for UFC (which they keep fucking mentioning on TV, to my annoyance) it'd make sense he'd hitch his wagon to the authority; else he'd risk being left alone in the WWE with no allies.

For what it's worth I've thought all along that Heymans probably going to go with Reigns in the main event. I still do.

But I'd much prefer a Brock hunts the Authority storyline.

For me though, which ever way you slice it, I think the Brock/Heyman tandem is close to being overplayed.

(Oh, talking of the background... when the show started there was a bunch of guys in the front row in fancy dress, as Flair, Paul Bearer, IRS, and others, and they kept jumping up whenever the hardcam was on them. Which was a lot. Suddenly, they weren't there anymore. Or, rather, they were, but dressed in random WWE t-shirts, looking sullen)

A bit harsh but free T-Shirts!!!!