The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Complaining about the crowd is getting really boring now. It seems every time they tape over here these threads just get clogged with people moaning. Did anyone honestly think this year would be different? Was anyone shocked by any of it?

At the end of the day if you are going to any event with a large amount of people, some of those people will be dicks. If your enjoyment is really that effected by other people just stop going. No point spending money if there's an extremely high chance you are just gonna be miserable all night

Why should people stay at home when grown men can't control themselves and feel the need to act like apes at an event designed for children?

Yes, there are always dickheads at wrestling shows. I don't even care when they try to get themselves over with their shit chants. There's no need to shit on someone elses night and act entitled just because someome likes Cena and not Grado.

Stay at home if you know you are going to have a shit time. I guess you could keep going every year in the hope it stops, but don't be shocked if everyone doesn't change the way they act for your benefit.

I didn't start any chants, because I couldn't be bothered to go this year. I had fun last year, because I just watched the show and ignored everyone who would potentionally annoy me. It was really easy

So I'm in the wrong for going to see the wrestling with my girlfriend? Were you dropped on your head as a child or are you genuinely a retard?

Tell you what, going by your logic, pay me some money and I'll send some brutish blokes round your gaff to insult and intimidate you and your girlfriend whilst you're enjoying yourselves, all because you like something different to other people. It'll be your own fault though, after all, you stayed in with your missus and tried to enjoy yourself.

I don't care about people shouting for Grado or bum bandits like your precious CM Punk, but I think most people who, unlike yourself, weren't raised like utter trash would probably agree that a personal attack for no reason is not the victims fault. I really wanted to drop this pointless discussion but you're a prick and I took the bait.

Edited by neil is brill

• Awards Moderator

Heelbook?

Can we just take a moment's light applause for this post please?
Don't think it was a joke bro, there's a group on Facebook and website by this name that super smarks adore.

I had no idea. That is perfect. I bet he knocked off work for the day when he came up with that.

Will be a better crowd tonight, always is. Smaller though. The nobs only go to Raw.

Nah the Luke Harper thing wasn't played to the crowd. It probably could have almost saved the show if they'd done that out on the stage at the end.

We stayed until the end of the dark match, and honestly don't remember seeing the Harper thing on the tron.

That's odd, seeing as there wasn't a dark match.

That's odd, seeing as something resembling a match happened at the end of the televised part of the show.

Yeh, not a match though.

Quoting really is a shit on this new forum.

So I'm in the wrong for going to see the wrestling with my girlfriend? Were you dropped on your head as a child or are you genuinely a retard?

Tell you what, going by your logic, pay me some money and I'll send some brutish blokes round your gaff to insult and intimidate you and your girlfriend whilst you're enjoying yourselves, all because you like something different to other people. It'll be your own fault though, after all, you stayed in with your missus and tried to enjoy yourself.

I don't care about people shouting for Grado or bum bandits like your precious CM Punk, but I think most people who, unlike yourself, weren't raised like utter trash would probably agree that a personal attack for no reason is not the victims fault. I really wanted to drop this pointless discussion but you're a prick and I took the bait.

Fucking hell, I don't even know where to begin! Literally every sentence is rediculous.

I already mentioned that behaviour like that is different in the real world, but people act differently with a couple of drinks in them at a live event. So no, you send blokes round my house I'll send them back out.

A personal attack? Victim? You are blowing it way out of proportion, probably for the sake of one upping everyone else and their complaining.

Yeah, it didn't go beyond them calling us a couple of pricks, and calling me a poofter for chanting let's go Cena but it's still annoying.

Sorry but that really isn't the traumatic experience you are making it out to be. Who even uses the word poofter any more? Was it a six year old shouting at you?

I'm not gonna waste anymore time on the subject, but everyone be warned! Next time there is a WWE (or any) live event, there may be people there you do not like! If you think your night will be ruined by other people being there, do not go

Edited by UK Kat Von D

• Paid Members

The product is fucking rotten right now. I'm not really bothering with Raw or Smackdown until it gets better, but If someone bought a ticket 6 months ago for Raw and the show was as bad as it seemed to be Monday, I'd say they can chant whatever they like.

This comes up every 6 months and it's always an equally fruitless conversation. It's one thing if someone is swearing in front of your kids or something and you actually say something to them in person - but arguing about how paying customers *should* behave/dress/chant is daft.