The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Moderators

Everyone stop lying, he's shit and so's his hair. He flies through everything too quick. He's not charismatic either. At least not a natural charisma, more like someone acting like what they think a charismatic wrestler would act like. I also thoroughly dislike his music. 

He's bloody awful for a 'superstar', and despite thinking he showed a bit of promise back in the days he was facing Morrison every week, he's now an automatic channel changer for me. I can't understand in any way the love he gets from his band of devotees.

To be honest, he deserves the Jack Evans treatment.

And yet if only he was a real jobber, like a 21st century Barry Hardy, he'd be great.

Everyone stop lying, he's shit and so's his hair. He flies through everything too quick. He's not charismatic either. At least not a natural charisma, more like someone acting like what they think a charismatic wrestler would act like. I also thoroughly dislike his music. 

Yeah this is spot on. It's like his gimmick is 'charismatic wrestler'.

His shitty promo work during the Big E feud still haunts me. No wonder Triple H and co are unconvinced.

Isn't it a bit more than that? Being a bad promo hasn't stopped them pushing Reigns (yet). The impression I get from reading around is that he's got a few people in positions of power that hate him. I don't think him and Cena are exactly on Eskimo Brother terms.

• Paid Members

Yeah, but if they already don't care for you too much, proving you're not very good only gives people more ammo to shove you down the card. Ziggler has had chances and he's regularly proven he's not exactly what WWE look for in a top act.

Comparing him to Roman Reigns it daft, because WWE have always given Reigns the special treatment. It's a different set of rules for chosen ones. Plus, Reigns is doing well.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

It didn't feel massive last night but i think they made the right decision to pull the trigger on the Cena/Ambrose match. The one selling point for this PPV has been Ambrose getting Rollins in the Cell and people needed to know that it's going to happen.

That said, they need to do something big next week to reignite the feud because it's gone lukewarm with Ambrose and Cena focusing on each other. There was no reaction whatsoever to Ambrose threats against Rollins. He just doesn't seem that over as a heel. Hopefully they can give it some real focus next week and come up with an angle that makes people want to see Rollins get his commupence. I'd have Kane and Orton handcuff Ambrose to the cell while Rollins shows videos of his humiliation, proclaims himself the better man and beats the shit out of him all while Ambrose is unable to do anything about it. Then have Rollins leave the arena and finish the show with Ambrose on top of the cell cutting the promo of his life.

Pretty "meh" show otherwise. Dawned on me that I have absolutely no idea what else is on the PPV. That my fault for FF'ing all the boring shit or is it genuinely not finalised?

Only real development of any kind was the short Wyatt promo and Rusev killing the Big Show. Triple threat at the PPV?

• Paid Members

Does anyone really want to see yet another Cena vs Orton match? Been done to death. Ambrose vs Rollins in the cell should be good. The most interesting thing at the moment is the stuff with the Wyatt's. Am genuinely intrigued to see where they're going with the 'it's coming' thing.