The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I love Big Show more. Tonight was all about the big man, and he again showed why he's been a featured wrestler for nearly 20 years; really great work by all involved. Big Show is perfect as the monster with the heart of gold, the Corporation using his friendship with Stephanie and his dire financial situation really adds an interesting twist to this. They've got the companies biggest and most feared beast on a leash, now. Hopefully we get him twatting Ziggler and The Miz around for a few weeks.

Whilst I commend Big Shows acting, although a little OTT even by wrestling standards, I cant help feel its been done one too many times with him and it doesnt quite hold the same feeling this time around with him coming off quite a long heel run. Adding the financial thing seems a tad lazy too and I always hate when thats introduced for sympathy when everyone is fully aware at how well most of the guys are paid and always have been, although it doesnt seem anywhere near as stupid as when it was used in the HBK/JBL story years ago.

• Paid Members

I have a lot of good will for Big Show, so I'm happy when he's doing something of note and not in some rubbish feud with Del Rio. I think it'll be a treat watching them strip Big Show of his self esteem while having him do their bidding, before he inevitably snaps and starts battering the evil Corporation. I'm already salivating over Show twatting Mr. H.

Edited by Blackson Jackson

Stephanie was reminiscing with Show about him looking out for her backstage when she was twelve years old. So, 1988. Eleven years before Big Show went to the WWF, seven before he was even wrestling.

I thought that was a little strange. But that's what they're going with i guess.

• Paid Members
Stephanie was reminiscing with Show about him looking out for her backstage when she was twelve years old. So, 1988. Eleven years before Big Show went to the WWF, seven before he was even wrestling.

I thought that was a little strange. But that's what they're going with i guess.

Most of the modern audience will be none the wiser, but do they realise how many long term fans still watch?

She must be getting her giant's mixed up or something.

• Paid Members

Most of the modern audience will be none the wiser, but do they realise how many long term fans still watch?

I think they figure it's a fake story and it doesn't really matter that much.