The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

They are pushing Bryan vs Triple H as this big match. Like a match you couldn't imagine happening because HHH doesn't want to lower himself. Therefor they are pushing the idea of Bryan beating him this super massive thing, because Triple H doesn't believe Bryan can beat him. The way its being built doesn't seem to me like there is any idea of putting Bryan in the title match. The way its being built is that Bryan vs HHH is the money match. They are portraying the match to me makes it impossible for them to use Triple H as a bloke you run through to get to the bigger match.

Henry wishes he had the work rate of those two

They wish they had his house.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Fellas like JTG must hate the idea of getting called onto a house show loop as they're probably better off financially sitting at home on the downside versus incurring road costs for a popcorn match payoff.

• Paid Members

How shit must their wages be if they survive budget cuts and are never used, yet are still under contract? Its fairly common knowledge that you dont make a penny (bit of an exaggeration, but they aren't buying Greg Valentine prototype hasbros) unless you are working regularly or have residuals coming it. JTG and Yoshi Tatsu must be so low down on the scale, its actually to much of a pain in the arse to sack them. I remember when JTG spectacularly went nuts because his pay off for Axxess was low and he was counting on that to be a nice chunk of money.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Credit where it's due though, Tatsu and JTG have done extremely well to be on the payroll for so many years for doing virtually nothing. Do they even get many matches on Superstars? I know Yoshi worked NXT a couple of months back.

Tatsu did NXT last week.

Fellas like JTG must hate the idea of getting called onto a house show loop as they're probably better off financially sitting at home on the downside versus incurring road costs for a popcorn match payoff.

I'm sure if someone like JTG is on a house show he's not making great money, but I doubt he'd lose money from it. Unless there's some reason he isn't being used for anything at the moment, I'm sure he'd be happy just to have something to do anyway. Strange that he doesn't even do the odd NXT, like Tatsu and Hawkins do.

They are pushing Bryan vs Triple H as this big match. Like a match you couldn't imagine happening because HHH doesn't want to lower himself. Therefor they are pushing the idea of Bryan beating him this super massive thing, because Triple H doesn't believe Bryan can beat him. The way its being built doesn't seem to me like there is any idea of putting Bryan in the title match. The way its being built is that Bryan vs HHH is the money match. They are portraying the match to me makes it impossible for them to use Triple H as a bloke you run through to get to the bigger match.

Yeah agree, I dont see the stipulation being added, it just lowers the value of the match and the pay off of the finish. They could possibly say if Bryan wins he is no. 1 contender but if he loses he doesn't get another title shot or something similar. I think people are pushing the idea of a third man in the main event because its been rumoured 'behind the scenes' but its quite clear from this week that they've purposely been throwing spanners out there to work the smart crowd.

Yeah agree, I dont see the stipulation being added, it just lowers the value of the match and the pay off of the finish. They could possibly say if Bryan wins he is no. 1 contender but if he loses he doesn't get another title shot or something similar. I think people are pushing the idea of a third man in the main event because its been rumoured 'behind the scenes' but its quite clear from this week that they've purposely been throwing spanners out there to work the smart crowd.

But surely with both Batista and Orton now as heels you need a face in the match with them.

So does Bryan vs HHH go on last because the title match won't and I don't see Bryan doing double duty. I was saying the other day that the NAO probably only came back for that 'Mania money so was surprised they dropped the tag titles. What is the plan for Big Show, what's been rumoured?