The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

With Bray saying sister abigail is still alive and she will make a appearance at TLC there are rumours of Bray as sister abigail in new outfit and makeup (I'm a big fan of bray but dont like sound of that). But with Paige coming back to WWE maybe (and it's a big maybe) she could be sister abigail (she has the look if anything). It's just a thought.

Edited by wooly

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

:laugh:The Club?! They have about as much credibility as the Bushwackers at the minute.

It's surely better than dragging somebody up from NXT just to be fodder. I like the idea of Reigns turning heel on Rollins & Ambrose, but you know the fans would probably lose their shit over it and start cheering him, at which point they'd revert him to pandering and ruin the momentum they had. Still, it can't be any worse than when they were trying to force "I'm not a bad guy, I'm not a good guy, I'm the guy" down our necks.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, wooly said:

With Bray saying sister abigail is still alive and she will make a appearance at TLC there are rumours of Bray as sister abigail in new outfit and makeup (I'm a big fan of bray but dont like sound of that). But with Paige coming back to WWE maybe (and it's a big maybe) she could be sister abigail (she has the look if anything). It's just a thought.

Big rumours suggesting Sage Beckett from the Mae Young Classic, Rosie Lottalove in TNA, will be portraying Sister Abigail

• Paid Members

The Shield reunion, with the aim being to get Roman cheered by as much of the fan base as possible, really has to lead to Lesnar murdering Ambrose and Rollins in order for Reigns to be the conquering hero. TLC will be the six man tag, and at Survivor Series I think Cena and Strowman will join the mix to make it 4 vs 4.

I'm not sure about an idea for December, but come January it's time for the Rumble and the Shield won't need to be actively feuding with anyone as it'll be time to focus on Reigns winning the Rumble. Then the next night after that it's time to build towards Brock and Roman. 

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

I'm not sure about an idea for December

Smackdown have the December PPV so there probably won't be a great deal happening on Raw anyway. They tend to stick the auto-booker on max during the last few weeks of the year.

Enzo being a horrible human being whilst wearing the Susan G in conjunction with Ultimate Warrior shirt and cancer wristbands, absolutely astonishing quality control yet again. Just fucking stop doing it, they have the hook with Enzo that people actually do think he is a bit of a cunt due to backstage stories and WWE exploiting it, so just go with it, leave people wondering "is he REALLY that much of a knob"? Instead I'm sat thinking well I can't boo THIS guy. Having him not wear it does not mean he wants Women to get breast cancer, let him do something behind the scenes, it's bizarre to me.

This WWE/Warrior wankfest is still the biggest joke I have ever seen, lauding such an abhorrent and deplorable piece of shit and creating an award for him.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, wooly said:

With Bray saying sister abigail is still alive and she will make a appearance at TLC there are rumours of Bray as sister abigail in new outfit and makeup 

I'm guessing it'll be Bray in Balor-esque facepaint as his "Demon" equivalent, but I'd be so on board with it just being Bray Wyatt in drag.

3 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Reveal hidden contents

Big rumours suggesting Sage Beckett from the Mae Young Classic, Rosie Lottalove in TNA, will be portraying Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail Spoilers

She also posted this during Raw:

E7175868-1FB6-4A50-A898-307F5465C081_zps

Edited by DJM

• Paid Members
53 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

I'm guessing it'll be Bray in Balor-esque facepaint as his "Demon" equivalent, but I'd be so on board with it just being Bray Wyatt in drag.

Bray Wyatt in undead/zombie drag being given a Susan G Komen pink belt by Dana Warrior would be amazing.Just for the surreal stupidity of it. 

Edited by mim731
clarifying terminology

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

Enzo being a horrible human being whilst wearing the Susan G in conjunction with Ultimate Warrior shirt and cancer wristbands, absolutely astonishing quality control yet again.

Yeah, this stood out for me too. They're struggling to get the crowd against him as it is (it doesn't help that he is doing the SAWFT schtick, which the crowd are always going to respond positively to), dressing him up in charity gear is stupid. Just have the faces do it, it's not a slight on the charity, he doesn't have to come out and denounce charity, just don't babyface-up by wearing it whilst cutting a heel promo. It's counter-productive.

• Paid Members

Thing is, as well, almost every one of the CW's he's ripping into are rubbish bores. There comes a point when he'll get The Rock reaction (not in terms of popularity, but where his dickhead comments get cheered on) because he's too entertaining, in comparison to almost everyone else on the roster. He's also a unique talker.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

Yeah, perhaps that's what they're hoping for? I've always felt that The Rock formula of turning a babyface with a bit of momentum heel for a while will help them become a bigger face in the long term, if done well with the right wrestler. Kind of what happened with Daniel Bryan, too. But you're right regarding the CW guys- not sure why the crowd will decide to sympathise with them when they don't give two shits about them.

I feel for Kalisto. He's an exciting wrestler but nobody wanted him to come out as the one to shut Enzo up. I might have misheard, or perhaps it was part of his entrance music, but I'm sure I heard a collective groan from the crowd when his name appeared on the tron. Poor fucker.

• Paid Members

It was definitely an audible groan, Brewster.
The worst collective groan I ever heard was during the Rumble 2000 when Boss Man’s music hit. It must have been absolutely soul destroying to get type of reaction when the crowd were hyped up to all fuck and receptive to pretty much everything.

• Paid Members

After listening to that 15 minute Enzo promo (that felt about three hours long), I was thinking surely to god there has to be a point to this. Then Kurt came out and I got a little bit excited, thinking that it might actually mean a star, such as Rey Mysterio, making a surprise comeback. Then they bring Kalisto out. Who Kurt tells us he has just signed, when really he's been knocking around getting battered for months on the Raw brand before this. The poor fucker was in a terrible spot.

The division is a complete excitement drain. It's the equivalent of a woman getting you all hot and bothered, going into the bathroom to freshen up, then reappearing to tell you "sorry love, I'm on the blob, maybe next week."

Edited by WeeAl