The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Thing that hacks me off with that bollocks Is seeing Owens and Zayn in the same room but NOT fighting, these 2 have a feud going back years and hate each other, now they are restrained enough to sit 10 feet away from each other eating hot dogs. Fucking Vince, I swear he is backward, his humour reminds me of the retards who come into town once a month on giro day and sit outside Tesco throwing things and tripping each other up. 

This is on there TV aswel, it's one thing having Owens and Zayn say they are really best mates on the Network where kids might not watch, but to stick it on Raw I just don't get it. I'm an grumpy old cunt I think *sigh*

Don't think anyone who's posted this can call anyone a retard..

For anyone having an existential crisis over the Kevin Owens POV pie shot, just remember that the scene was recorded "earlier today," and so even in the realms of kayfabe there was plenty of opportunity for Raw's producers to separately film the first-person shot without Kevin's involvement and splice it in with their totally legit footage of Owens getting pied, for the purposes of amusing television on a holiday episode of Raw.

If it had been "live" then that would be a different story (was the Rock/Mankind empty arena match presented as live?), but on this occasion there's plausible deniability.

• Paid Members

Plus they openly acknowledge how cheesy it is as they're currently running "who cream pied Kevin Owens" all over their website and social media. 

• Moderators

I'm not sure what I think about Anderson trying to get his Hot Asian Wife over though. Tad creepy.

It's not creepy, it's been part of his shtick for years. Ugly hairy whte man has hot Asian wife, 1) to put him over, and 2) to heel on the decent amount of white males who watch wrestling who have a hard on for anything Japanese for god knows what reason. He's attained it, it being Japfanny. they haven't

I'm not sure what I think about Anderson trying to get his Hot Asian Wife over though. Tad creepy.

It's not creepy, it's been part of his shtick for years. Ugly hairy whte man has hot Asian wife, 1) to put him over, and 2) to heel on the decent amount of white males who watch wrestling who have a hard on for anything Japanese for god knows what reason. He's attained it, it being Japfanny. they haven't

Apparently Asian women have very tight vaginas - at least, according to my 'regular dick sized' (his words) mate who lives in China.

We mere mortals who have apparently slacker European vagina in our lives (if indeed we have ANY vagina in our lives) are jealous of this.

Although, I am going to need to see pictures of his wife to confirm whether she is indeed hot or not...