The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I really do love Ambrose as a character but Jesus Christ he needs to hit the gym. I'm not a body guy but when the Young Bucks (who look like slightly tubby 14 year old boys) look more physically imposing than you do then something has gone seriously wrong. It especially doesn't help when you're booked in a match against the most physically imposing bloke on the roster.

It's not hard to see why the WWE haven't pushed him as much as some fans would like, despite his obvious charisma.

• Paid Members

It's not hard to see why the WWE haven't pushed him as much as some fans would like, despite his obvious charisma.

Because Vince decided on Roman over a year ago & is happy to ignore his customers because he's the perfect mix of mental & arrogant?

People are behind Ambrose because they're invested in the character & he's genuinely charasmatic & likeable. I doubt more visible abs & slightly thicker arms won't change that.

Decent traps and bigger arms would sort Ambrose out a treat.

I can't see Ambrose going over Brock, but if he does it right then it could really set him off. He could cut out a bit of the cartoon wackiness abd Pillman it up more though.

On a side note, I really want Big E to go full Sexual Chocolate. He could develop an addiction to booty and try and mack the bootylicious honeys like Naomi. Have him slapping a big old arse only to realise its Rikishi or something. Bring back the anger management fella to counsel him whilst the other two look on in horror.

Going to be an interesting build up then given two out of the four RAW's before Mania are Chicago as mentioned and Philadelphia. No idea how Pittsburgh and Brooklyn are usually but that's still two out of four in the lead up to a Wrestlemania they'll either be keeping their big star off of or having him torn to bits by a crowd.

I actually can't believe we are in a situation like this, I wonder if Vince when he is alone just takes a second to wonder "how did it come to this". Reigns is basically only welcome now in Alabama and Arkansas.

I really like him aswel, I bought the "I CAN I WILL" t-shirt before Mania last year and went to Chester Zoo in it as I was certain he'd leave the man, cunt lost.

Up until recently I was really hoping everyone would get behind him. My attitude was more or less "look he's the guy. Let's just get behind him, stop being smart arses and this whole business will be in a better place for it". Then after his awesome shit attack at TLC they went right back to booking him as buy the glove and be in his gang Diesel.

The ships just set sail now. In the words of Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys... " it's a bit fucked if you ask me".

Once you've had a 'Roman Is A Wank Pheasant' sign engulf the camera shot, it was always going to be an uphill battle. The way he was booked in the rumble match was what completly fucked him, they should have gone all in on Ambrose at that point and had a Lesnar/Roman rematch at Wrestlemania

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

they should have gone all in on Ambrose at that point and had a Lesnar/Roman rematch at Wrestlemania

100% this. Ambrose is the hottest face they've got & a hard hitting Mania match with Brock (sold on the back of last years Mania) could've gone a long way in helping Reigns get some respect from the fans. It seems absolutely crazy that they didn't go with this as HHH vs Ambrose guarantees a great reaction to their biggest main event of the year.