The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Intriguing concept, but as already said by King of Old School, this is surely just a vehicle to get to Reigns Vs. HHH at Mania, and I can't see that match happening without the title given how pivotal they are making the belt to the story.

I think it only works now if Trips wins the Rumble and Reigns has to fight the odds to get another title shot. Steph said he wouldn't get another shot so they could have him going on the rampage setting up a match at Fast Lane with a shot at HHH on the line.

Reigns goes from Number 1 all the way to win it. Then Triple H enters as a surprise number 31 to screw over Reigns and win the title. If Lesnar is in the match I see him being eliminated by the Wyatts to set up a feud for him there. Can't really see anyone else on the main roster for him to have a Mania match with. Unless they go with Kevin Owens. I hope they throw a few returning former WWE champions in the Rumble looking for one more shot at winning the title.

Reigns goes from Number 1 all the way to win it. Then Triple H enters as a surprise number 31 to screw over Reigns and win the title. If Lesnar is in the match I see him being eliminated by the Wyatts to set up a feud for him there. Can't really see anyone else on the main roster for him to have a Mania match with. Unless they go with Kevin Owens. I hope they throw a few returning former WWE champions in the Rumble looking for one more shot at winning the title.

They definitely need as many credible ex champions in there as possible, if you've got Zack Ryder, Stardust etc. In there it's just a waste of an entrant

I know it won't be '92 levels of stardom but more people like Jericho in there helps

• Paid Members

Basically I just mean either have everyone like Orton/Cena/Lesnar whoever either not wrestling on the undercard or pulling double duty, they need EVERY star they have access to in that match

Unfortunately that's still not many. I'd use Taker which will give it a lift but they're going to regret the fact that the mid-card is seriously lukewarm right now.

Well, they just ruined the Rumble, my favourite WWE night of the year. Thanks Vince :(

I think this year's was shaping up to be pretty shite any way if I'm honest. It cannot be any worse than the last two though. That's a guarantee.

Edited by tiger_rick

They need to keep Daniel Bryan far away from it as well even if he is healthy enough to go.

Was just discussing the same thing with a friend. If they even hint to him being there, people will jump to the same conclusion that's happened for two years previous and then throw a wobbly when he doesn't win. Keep him off until after Wrestlemania, if he is ever coming back that is

I think the only two things guaranteed almost from this match is the rumoured Goldberg not coming back & any small hope Austin might lace the boots for one last time, imagine if the glass shatters & Austin came out in the rumble at number 30, but only if he knew he had a chance of one last shot at Mania. Won't work now the title is on the line.

• Paid Members

I think they should just keep Bryan away full stop. He's too fragile for them to do anything important with him but his fanbase won't accept anything less than the megapush that he "deserves". He should be more than set financially, assuming he didn't let them fuck him on his Wrestlemania pay, like they tried to do to Jericho years ago.

Anyway, I think the Rumble sounds terrible, and it's pretty brave considering the reaction Reigns got last year. A new Champion gains nothing winning the title that way but Roman retaining kind of shits over the rest of the roster. Even if they do the above scenario where Reigns eliminates everybody and then HHH comes out as number 31 and screws him, it still makes the other blokes look like the glorified background extras that they are. Plus it'd basically be a repeat of the Survivor Series with Roman overcoming the odds and then getting fucked over.

It says something about how bad Creative has been at creating stars when they need to go to these lengths to try and create some drama. With the talent available to them, there really should be a ton of credible opponents to Reigns.

• Paid Members

I think they should just keep Bryan away full stop. He's too fragile for them to do anything important with him but his fanbase won't accept anything less than the megapush that he "deserves". He should be more than set financially, assuming he didn't let them fuck him on his Wrestlemania pay, like they tried to do to Jericho years ago.

Anyway, I think the Rumble sounds terrible, and it's pretty brave considering the reaction Reigns got last year. A new Champion gains nothing winning the title that way but Roman retaining kind of shits over the rest of the roster. Even if they do the above scenario where Reigns eliminates everybody and then HHH comes out as number 31 and screws him, it still makes the other blokes look like the glorified background extras that they are. Plus it'd basically be a repeat of the Survivor Series with Roman overcoming the odds and then getting fucked over.

It says something about how bad Creative has been at creating stars when they need to go to these lengths to try and create some drama. With the talent available to them, there really should be a ton of credible opponents to Reigns.

That's not fair to Flair.