The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I'm a big believer in wins and losses mattering. But losing a feud to John Cena isn't the problem here. It's John Cena, the ace of the company for the last ten years. If you can't afford to lose to John Cena then you can't afford to lose ever. Cena's role as the ace is to defeat all the heels who stand in his way. Then when someone does eventually beat him clean it's a big deal. Owens will always have that. Imagine if Wyatt, Rusev, Brock and Rollins had all pinned him clean in the last 12 months. The Owens win would mean nothing. A win against John Cena is one of the few things that still means something because John Cena is one of the only protected members of the roster. He shouldn't be losing clean more than once a year.

It's all about the aftermath. Owens should have murdered someone on Raw to at least get some of his heat back. Having him out there with the scrubs during the Taker/Brock brawl did immeasurably more damage than tapping out to Cena, and was very telling about how he'll be booked going forward.

Edited by Jizzlobber

• Paid Members

I just watched that brawl again. Wow. It's just so so good. It's trumped on every bit of their WM30 fued apart from the last 3 seconds of the match.

This is the stuff I want to see. I don't care of its part timers or old gits, it's a 'moment'. We rarely get them these days.

they say 'arse' more often than ass nowadays it seems, that's the most peculiar one. apparently British swearing doesn't count and I'd love to see how far they could push that

Yeah, that did annoy me too, as i said to my mate "Didn't Heyman say 'pissed earlier, and that wasn;t bleeped".Saying that, i remember 'ass' being censored back in the AE days aswell TBH.

WWE put the segment up on YT, uncensored.

Edited by zep81

• Paid Members

Undertaker has to feel physically up to this Lesnar feud to come back in this fashion, immediately going to crazy brawl mode instead of weeks of supernatural hokey. I love it, and with the 25th anniversary of The Undertaker character coming up at Survivor Series, I hope he's capable of appearing a couple of times a month on average through to a retirement in Texas at Wrestlemania next year.

I'm sure Paige called someone a twat during a match a while ago.

When Layla and Summer Rae were fighting over Fandango, didn't one of them call the other a twat?

Yeah, Summer Rae called Layla a "Catty Little Twat". But I would advise against searching for Summer Rae Twat on Google.

Edited by DJM