The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

His barrier jump the night before had me in shock. He must genuinely be the hardest case there ever had. Impressive on so many levels.

I genuinely thought after these 2 things, somebody in wwe creative needs to develop a temple run knock off where you run from lesnar as rollins, jumping over barricades, sliding under ropes, throwing j+j at him as a power up. I'd buy it.

That would be fucking genius.

• Paid Members

My issue is with the likes of HHH, who should know better, allowing it to happen. For all the praise he gets for NXT, he seems oblivious to the fact that new heels end up floundering after a needless Cena win. The booking is questionable. Cena has enough experience and sway to stand up to the booking from time to time. He doesn't need the title to go after Seth. Owens could have been super hot. Now he's going to have to fight twice as hardnot to turn into Wyatt.

HHH doesn't call the shots on Raw though, does he? He does in NXT, but not in the big leagues. Vince & Dunn still have the overall say I believe.

If you put him and every up and coming heel over Cena completely in a series, then it loses it's prestige and value. Then you are no longer able to use Cena to elevate other talent. It's like when Dolph Ziggler beat Big Show clean with a sleeper years ago, they used it to try and get him over and it might've worked had Big Show not jobbed to every man and his dog over the past 10 years. If Cena loses to all the heels to get them over, how are they going to get over?

As air_raid mentioned, he beat Cena clean, on PPV, in his first match. That's mega. He's proved he can beat him fairly, that's all you need. He didn't need to beat him in a best of three series to get over, the work has been done. Cena winning the feud has retained Cena's reputation as a man to beat.

• Paid Members

I'm not saying all the heels. Wyatt is the main casualty in the last year or so.

I know hhh isn't in total control, I just think that with his experience, with his position in the family, he might see the damage it does and be able to limit it.

Just my opinion, Cena is phenomenal but he gets a Mic in his hand and lays waste to all and sundry and I think in most cases it is unnecessarily harmful.

Don't know anything about HHH/DUNN but if true surely HHH would have a word with the old man about his proteges getting killed in their first big feud out of NXT?

Just watched the vids of the Taker/Lesnar brawl:

*Zack Ryder does a great job of restraining Taker by placing his hand on Sin Cara's shoulder

* Taker had his cocaine eyes going

* the brawl in the back where Lesnar flips a table for no reason as it wasn't in his way was brilliant just because he was in full on BROCK SMASH! Mode

just watching raw and during the big show vs miz match does JBL say 'you would not do that to nick gage' the nick gage of CZW here are 2 links to the match the first unedited with JBL saying it

the first 1 min 25 seconds

1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRAOPrL87AI

the second with them few seconds cut out from the live version check from 49 secs

Edited by wooly

When Taker kicked off the show, JBL, Cole and Byron were giving us some Taker facts and general chit chat. I' m sure Byron Saxton stated JBL had fought Taker more than anyone else in WWE or something along those lines.

I wish we had the option of watching and listening to the show without commentary.

When Taker kicked off the show, JBL, Cole and Byron were giving us some Taker facts and general chit chat. I' m sure Byron Saxton stated JBL had fought Taker more than anyone else in WWE or something along those lines.

I wish we had the option of watching and listening to the show without commentary.

That got me as well, i think i remember justin Bradshaw vs taker when mankind debuted, and i think there was a match where apa Bradshaw wrestled badass taker, then the 04 feud, but most ever, just no.

• Paid Members

It's a shame Dem Wans will probably boo Roman Reigns for the rest of his career because they want to look cool. I think over the past few months he's become one of if not the best wrestler in the company. Dude knows how to be a top babyface, sell convincingly like a trooper (he's the best seller in WWE) and come back with fiery great looking exciting offense. I love him.