The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Awards Moderator

Cena/Rusev will be done with after Sunday when Cena wins the I Quit Match. No idea what they do with Rusev afterwards but hopefully he won't disappear into opening match obscurity

There should be plenty of options for him. He could go after the Intercontinental Title for a start. There's Orton, who'll need someone other than the Authority to go up against. He could be hired by Rollins to protect him against Lesnar come Summerslam time. Rusev vs. Reigns could be a more entertaining twist on the 'Reigns gets beaten up for ages by a big guy' match trope they've been doing. Rusev and Sheamus could be an interesting team (I don't know why you'd put them together but I quite like the sound of it). Neville might want words with him, since he had the US Title won this week before Rusev interfered.

There's loads of things they could do with Rusev, is my point. Whether they do or not, however...

• Paid Members

Rusev reminds me of Umaga. Unstoppable monster, hugely over, had a manager everyone loved. Then they took the manager away, he got humanized by a bunch of defeats to high profile wrestlers and he became just another guy. Hopefully for Rusev's case he doesn't slip into the midcard. WWE midcard in 2015 is the last place you want to be. Exchanging wins and losses with the likes of Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose is the holding pattern position.

• Paid Members

Add me to the Neville love-in, to the point where the only thing I watch on Raw at the moment are his matches (oh, and Zayn's debut last week). I'm not bothered in the slightest about anything else.

I'd been wishing Neville well anyway, but thought his matches with Barrett and Sheamus had been a bit samey. So when he pulled off those moves against Cena that showcased his strength I was extremely impressed.

The Cena open challenge the best part of the show again - bloody love Neville - very impressed/pleasantly surprised with the finish.

Not so keen on Damien "I'm my own man!!!!!" Mandow using this gimmick, think he's above this!

Bad but inevitable news about Bryan, shame really but best for him to go this way.

As soon as they paired Ryback and Bray up my initial thoughts were that BOTH guys need to really win a feud so someone is gonna come out of this with a *sigh* LOST AGAIN result.

That being said, match(es) should still be good!

Looking forward to the four way, only outcome is Rollins retaining surely!

Little notes: shocked to be actually looking forward to New Day's act each week - a million miles from 6 weeks ago!

When are PTP actually going to do something?

Rusev reminds me of Umaga. Unstoppable monster, hugely over, had a manager everyone loved. Then they took the manager away, he got humanized by a bunch of defeats to high profile wrestlers and he became just another guy. Hopefully for Rusev's case he doesn't slip into the midcard. WWE midcard in 2015 is the last place you want to be. Exchanging wins and losses with the likes of Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose is the holding pattern position.

Interesting thoughts. If Rusev is the only guy they have who did have a clear directive on his booking for several months on end. The Lana pairing still had so much more mileage to move past the summer and into next year if done the right way long term. The outcome to where he stands today thus far has been mixed. Some great positives, yet the negatives seem fairly straightforward to iron out. If they want to piss all over it then the likes of Ziggler, Barrett, Seamus and the rest of the nobodies they've turned them into are pretty much doomed to fail. I'm completely over King Barrett now! Jeez what a waste of his services in modern Pro Wrestling. They succeed making me not think much of their product bar NXT. Edited by undercover elephant

Sheamus looks stupid when he's wearing his god awful street clothes, looks grand in his ring gear though. Ziggler just looks stupid all the time. Shit hair, shit trunks, shit t-shirts,shit ring jackets.

• Paid Members

Sheamus does look stupid at the moment. Much much worse than Ziggler has ever looked.

Until Sheamus looks like Zed from Police Academy going to a fancy dress party as Martina Navratilova - you're wrong!

He's got a ginger mohawk and he wears beard plaits. He looks a muppet. Dolph, on the other hand, has lovely blonde locks and looks like a well groomed, attractive bloke. And I really can't see how his trunks can possibly offend anybody more than Midcarder X, Y or Z's do.

Edited by Slapnut