The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Seriously?  They jobbed out Ric Flair's daughter in the Carolinas?  That is just pointless.

Linus - watching Raw so you don't have to since 2014.

Rowan vs Harper unadvertised - wrong

Charlotte debuting and losing like that - wrong

Reigns appearance - wrong

How can they forget all the things they used to do properly and give us this shit?

Flicked between Raw and the cricket last night.

From what i seen of Raw it was awful. Bryan v Bray at the Rumble should have been on MOTY shortlist. Rowans music is the absolute worst. The Authority leaving has left the show without any storyline at all. Its Raw 2009-2010 again and its shite.

Edited by Fanny Pack

• Paid Members

I'll start with what I liked. Then the moany shit.

Mizdow. He was great again. Wonder how long it takes for them to fuck him up. Bray Wyatt's promo was decent. Even if he did have to stop in the middle while they showed a recap. That is shit generally but worse with a character like this. I thought Ambrose turning up in the Ambulance was great. Though probably only because it reminded me of WCW. 

Roman Reigns showed up. And looked like the coolest motherfucker on the show. No wonder he won the Slammy.

That's it, I'm out.

The Slammys were pretty shit. What a fucking tired concept. They were worth it though for the hilarious sight of opponents and wrestlers running off straight after their match and ducking under the big screen. Horrific directing. Way to make people look insignificant. "Your winner is AJ". Stop music. "Quick, run!".

The build for the PPV was shit too. The same brawl we've seen for the last few weeks, which ironically would have made complete sense for Survivor Series. They've only had 3 weeks of TV to fill to build the PPV and they ran out of ideas after one of them. The massively forced tables, ladders and chairs in every segment is horseshit you forget until this PPV comes around.

Echo the earlier comment about Harper & Rowan. They didn't give much away due to the early DQ but they told fans that this match is inconsequential. It's not important, it doesn't need build, it doesn't merit anticipation and you won't know it's happening until Harper's music hits. Just a shit way to treat two guys who actually have an upside.

I didn't think Raw was that bad. Not great by any means but still enjoyable in parts. 

Mizdow is on fire at the moment and everything he does is gold. I shouldn't be but I find myself laughing out loud at his antics. The way he accepted the award and part with Seth Green was really good. Tag match was also fun. It's mad to see Sandow being one of the most over guys on the roster. Miz has also been good in this role - I wonder if they carry this on till Mania. 

The Resurrection of Ryback is one that's really got me interested again. The crowd really love the bloke and he puts a good shift in the ring. I can imagine him defeating Kane at TLC to gain him some more momentum. 

Dean Ambrose appeared at the back of the ambulance was a cool shot but then pulls out tables and ladders and chairs from the Ambulance.. 

Seth Rollins is just great. That curbstomp at the end of raw to Cena looked great.

Main Event was enjoyable. 

Flair's daughter was a cool touch to be introduced to the main show but why on earth did she lose? Nice to see the WWE promoting the NXT Product on the main show. I'd like to see this as a regular thing to fill up the middle of a raw where nothing really happens. 

Edited by Professor Paul's Bin

I didn't really have an issue with Charlotte losing, it wasn't like she was jobbed out in 1 minute, she was on top for a decent part of the match and looked like she was going to win with the Figure Four before getting rolled up for the loss.

It makes some sense to think a veteran would in that instance have the instinct to go for the quick roll up to escape the move and it was a bit of nievity on the Rookies part getting caught out maybe showboating a little to much channeling her inner Flair.