The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

The script for this week's show is online: https://imgur.com/a/6CXSR

It doesn't look any better on paper than reality. Though you could amuse yourself by rewatching the show, looking for the bits in the script marked *** (which means pause for reaction) and see how often they actually got a reaction.

• Moderators

I seem to have completely stopped watching again. I'm in that position where I've not really got the time or inclination to watch Raw on a whim, so I've spent the last couple of months briefly checking the online reactions to the shows to see if I should bother. It's never better than middling, and certainly no "Wow! Can't believe how great this week's was!" in here, so I end up not bothering. Half the time nobody even bothers posting about it until halfway through the week. Probably not missed much, have I?

I do much the same thing. The most annoying thing about this is though that for every "meh" show that gets dismissed in this thread there's always one or two moments that sound really fun that I'd like to see but I simply can't be arsed to download the show and skip to those bits, and wouldn't know where they would be in a stream so I can't be bothered to do that either.

There's a couple characters I really like, like Rusev, whose storylines I'd like to keep up with without having to watch the whole show. Or failing that if someone compiled feuds on completion - so, all the promos and tv spots leading up and the blowoff matches, I'd totally pay DVD traders for something like that. The bootleg wrestling DVD business is dying because of downloading, but that's because they don't add any value in their product.

Does anyone do this thing that I want and I just don't know about it?

• Paid Members

Your best legal option is WWE's YouTube account. By Tuesday morning they've usually got about 45-60 minutes of clips from the show, which will normally cover every segment. Most of the time it's the final 2-3 minutes of each match and any post-match angle, plus any video packages and the key points of any promos, so you can definitely keep up with what is happening.

• Paid Members

Years ago, I used to do a monthly highlights compilation with all the relevent bits of Raw & Smackdown. Was pretty good but once you got between Rumble & WM, it was a bit of a monster.

If Vince McMahon reads this post, the above statement is a figment of my imagination.

I enjoyed this weeks Raw. Mark Henry stole the show for me. Really getting sick of all the Bella stuff though.

I remember a few years back when Brock returned and he and Cena had a massive pull apart brawl and there was a moment where a bloody mouthed Cena has this shit-eating grin, for a brief second it showed a different side to Cena. Last week they booked Cena to look like he'd have a chance against Brock, this week, I dont know, but he really should have got the pin on Kane, he should be beating monsters every week until NOC. I dont get what point Cena was making letting Reigns have the pin.