The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I'm guessing Orton was supposed to dropkick him in mid-air but didn't turn round in time. I love Orton when he's in vicious veteran mode against a young babyface and Ambrose is just a joy to watch.

Good solid show, the highlight of the night and probably the year was Bo knocking down Torito on his victory lap. Absolutely amazing.

• Paid Members
Orton's not so bad but his TV matches are the same thing every week, delivers on PPV to be fair

Actually speaking of Orton, I remember a thread on here about a year ago asking who we'd each get rid of out of the business, I put something like Orton but a heel turn will freshen him right up, well he turned heel and he was boring as fuck again by about Survivor Series, definitely not all his fault but as daft as it sounds a few months out with a minor injury might be the best thing for him long term, they're obviously never going to give him a decent amount of time off otherwise

Assuming that between injuries/suspensions, weeks he's only been in promos, and weeks he's doubled up on matches, he's averaged one TV match a week and one PPV match a month, then if you've been watching Orton since his WWE debut, you'll have seen him in 900 matches now.

• Paid Members

They've done an excellent job of pacing Raw the last couple of weeks. It's had a little bit of everything and hardly anything has been rubbish. The battle royal for the IC title has created a focus for a lot of mid-carders. Hopefully they can keep this focus going forward. In reality, wrestlers would be queuing up to earn a shot at it. Hopefully they can portray that.

Rusev/Swagger is chugging along nicely. Bo Dallas continues to entertain. Jericho is a decent target for the Wyatt family, albeit a bit of a come down. Sandow is making me laugh too. Miles more interesting than his previous stuff.

What's making the show really fresh is the Cena/Reigns/Orton/Kane/Rollins/Ambrose dynamic. The Cena/Reigns tease is beautiful but they're playing the whole thing perfectly. There's one hell of a six man tag main event in there. The line "When Roman Reigns is in the building, you're damn right Cena sucks" was fucking awesome. The evolution of the three Shield members has been nice and subtle so far. The music isn't special enough but I do like how Reigns and Ambrose have got distinctive openings. If they can combine them with a meaningful song, they've cracked it.

just seems everyone who comes from NXT excluding bray wyatt goes on a mad run of 3-6 months unbeaten ending in nothing

just seems everyone who comes from NXT excluding bray wyatt goes on a mad run of 3-6 months unbeaten ending in nothing

How else do you get someone over? You have two choices, have an undefeated streak which will ultimately end when Cena beats them, or have them lose every week to Kofi Kingston but they have some good moves so hopefully they'll still be over when they get hot shotted into a feud with Cena, which ultimately ends in them not really being over because nobody who loses to Kofi is really a threat to Cena.