Wrestlers Being Pricks

L_E_T_H_A_L

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They should have done what John Chapman did and used BBC's golf theme for Sandman's entrance.

6:11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkbw455iFxc

Or when WWE dubbed over Dusty's entrance with the theme from Wheel of Fortune.

Sapphire, there, shaking her thang. Aaaaand... KEY CHANGE!

wheelfortune_support.jpg

That one always confused me as I thought Dusty's theme was a WWF in-house job.

Also how the hell did ECW get away with using Pantera, Offspring, Ice Cube etc on their DVD releases. Did they just not care?

• Moderators
One such wrestler, who thinks he is bigger than he really is, came to train with us for a session or two. We had a star pupil who could obviously be something in the future, and he asked this 'superstar' if he could teach him the 450 splash...and he was shot down. Badly. He then went into a profanity laden bilge fest at the kid, for daring to ask such an 'disrespectful' request. The reason for his anger? The 450 splash was this prick's finishing move and he wanted no one to learn or use it (except the thousands of guys doing it at every British indy show every day).

I left shortly after this incident and i haven't seen the pupil on any BritWres show. The twat is still mulling around the place, out of shape and being a general cunt.

1 - name names or GTFO

2 - the "star pupil" who has failed to find work anywhere sounds like a knob in this story, not the wrestler.

• Paid Members

Trust me lads, Foley is an absolute bell end.

He has everyone believe he's Mr.Nice Guy and one heckuva guy etc etc, but really and truly is a self righteous, little weasel.

Christopher Daniels is a sap. Loves being the center of attention and the only people who laugh at his 'jokes' are the fans who idolise him and just chuckle along and blow his horn because they want him to think they're cool.

Raven stayed in a room opposite me and when I was walking into my room at the same time as he was his, he looked at me as if to say 'How dare you not verbally fellate and stare longingly at me'

One such wrestler, who thinks he is bigger than he really is, came to train with us for a session or two. We had a star pupil who could obviously be something in the future, and he asked this 'superstar' if he could teach him the 450 splash...and he was shot down. Badly. He then went into a profanity laden bilge fest at the kid, for daring to ask such an 'disrespectful' request. The reason for his anger? The 450 splash was this prick's finishing move and he wanted no one to learn or use it (except the thousands of guys doing it at every British indy show every day).

I left shortly after this incident and i haven't seen the pupil on any BritWres show. The twat is still mulling around the place, out of shape and being a general cunt.

1 - name names or GTFO

2 - the "star pupil" who has failed to find work anywhere sounds like a knob in this story, not the wrestler.

Absolutely. When you next see Shawn Michaels, get him to teach you how to perform a Superkick.

The "star pupil" should do what the "thousands of guys doing it at every British indy show" did - learn it himself.

• Paid Members

I remember someone on here put Foley up for the night and bought him dinner and Foley was a right dick to him. Then when he saw him sometime later he couldn't remember who he was. I watched wrestling road diaries and its not uncommon for fans to put wrestlers up for the night, but could you imagine? Noway would I want a wrestling living in my house for a night or two. To many of them have delusions of grandeur and think you should do them a favour.

• Moderators
Trust me lads, Foley is an absolute bell end.

He has everyone believe he's Mr.Nice Guy and one heckuva guy etc etc, but really and truly is a self righteous, little weasel.

Not evidence of him being a twat as such, but a good opening for this Foley story anyway -

Back on a UK supershow that Foley was on in Coventry (can't remember the name), it was common knowledge that his show fee was to be donated to charity.

He enlisted my mate to help with his signing. My friend was collecting the money for him off fans waiting in line. Every time a fan complained about the prices he would tell them to stop being a stingy cunt and that it was all for charity, so dig deep.

Come the end of the signing, Mick gives my mate all the loose change to thank him for his help. He obviously queries this at this point, because he doesn't want to be taking money from charity to which Mick responds that fuck no, the show fee is for charity, all the signing money goes right in his pocket!

As I said, doesn't make him a prick (got us all a free round so I can't complain!), but I found it pretty hilarious.

Especially when on the forum not long after, DJ Stevie C was on here using this "charity signing" to defend Foley when people called him a tight git and a miserable prick.

I can confirm Foley is a prick as well. My friends and I saw him outside the Skydome before Universal Uproar and I said 'Nice to meet you' to which he responded with a sarcastic 'OK' and walked off. Alex Shane brought him right up to the seats in front of me and my mate during the match so I just ignored it and played with my phone as he slammed Foley's face into the chair.

• Paid Members
Why so hard on Foley Scott? What is it that you saw exactly why you think he is a "little weasel".

I'm not going into it, coz it's not my place to, and it didn't affect me directly, but a few things I witnessed over the course of a day and night in Coventry back in 2005 really made me sick.

I'm not surprised in the slightest about Chest's and Four by Seven's tales about that fuckin mercenary.

Why so hard on Foley Scott? What is it that you saw exactly why you think he is a "little weasel".

I'm not going into it, coz it's not my place to, and it didn't affect me directly, but a few things I witnessed over the course of a day and night in Coventry back in 2005 really made me sick.

I'm not surprised in the slightest about Chest's and Four by Seven's tales about that fuckin mercenary.

I spoke to you about this in a thread a couple of years back and you wouldn't shed much light over your hatred for Foley then, either. Come on, Malbranque - we want details.

• Paid Members

If the show in question is International Showdown, the problem is that those of us who had paid the top price for the Gold ringside seats which included paying for the meet and greet didn't know then that his fee was going to charity - we just saw AJ Styles, Chris Daniels, Samoa Joe and CM Punk - who had got in the ring and wrestled for us that night - signing our crap and chatting to us for no extra charge, and Mick Foley charging

• Paid Members

Foley's from a different era to indy workers today as well to be fair to him. Not defending him or anything, but the bloke is in constant pain daily. He's walked with a noticeable limp (which has got worse and will continue to get worse) since he was in his early 30s. And I've witnessed his fanbase thinking they have a license to pester him at that stand up show he did. He was pretty cool to me and my mate who didn't want anything more than a handshake off him. But he was a bit of a knob to a few people as we were standing in the line. He gets a lot of fat lads in flannel shirts wanting to talk about the Hell in a Cell a lot. Add that to not being able to arch his back to shake someones hand and the bloke must live a pretty miserable life (money or not). For me, there should be no excuse to be a cock to a fan who pays your wages, but maybe its a case of him (wrongly) tarring everyone with the same brush.

Renee Dupree was a fucking anus, though. Not to me, because I was to busy looking for PCO, but he was just a dick to everyone. Standing in the middle of the room letting a crowd gather around him, while Doug Williams and Daniel Bryan sat there signing pictures and chatting to fans. Just a big headed knob who deserves his current standing in the business. Typical of someone who thinks he's a star because he was on WWE for a bit and forgetting most wrestlers are interchangeable and have fuck all shelf life.

Archived