Wrestlers Being Pricks

L_E_T_H_A_L

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly Pictos. Like when Bret would sign wrestling with shadows and draw a little black eye on Vince's photo.

As long as they aren't being asked to sign something objectionable or offensive I don't see the problem.

Fight site, I really don't think Michael Owen would give two shits...

• Moderators
I wonder if somewhere there is wrestlers forum and right now foley is calling you all cunts

I imagine he's too busy doing his best impression of Scrooge McDuck during the opening credits of Duck Tales to give a fuck, to be honest.

• Paid Members

Or watching his near-knackered Christy Canyon tape on mute downstairs until her knockers eventually inspire him to a 3/4 mast so he can go take it upstairs for the Dudette.

Only the wrestlers that are the biggest nerds or most hideous marks for themselves care about what losers like us type about them on the internet.

tumblr_m68s6wHssI1rt59e8o1_500.jpg

Robbie E purposely signed my Wrestlemania programme upside down to be a dick, obviously unhappy I asked him to sign WWE merch, but I met him over Mania week, was part of the week. He pops into my head thinking of wrestlers being dicks when meeting. Given who else I met that day he should have been happy I cared enough to want to meet him at all.

Honestly, I don't see what the hassle about signing a t-shirt would be.

I certainly don't go prepared to 'meet' wrestlers and get autographs, so if I was in that situation, I'd be so desperate for anything to be signed I would probably offer up my t-shirt!

Speaking of Helms, didn't him and Bagwell get into some bother backstage years ago? Who was the prick in that incident?

I said it in another thread but Helm's shoot was hilarious because it started with him moaning about having an (unfair) rep as someone who gets into a lot of fights, then thoroughout the shoot mentions a dozen different retarded fights he got in.

Him being really angry at Michaels must be a deeper story or perhaps he's just mega christian. But his reasons were pretty weak.

He talks about how Shawn absolutely destroyed Chris Jericho with a tirade of profanity-laced verbal abuse in the catering area at a Raw taping

You're making that sound a lot more dramatic. There was a little argument in catering which included Michaels swearing (Christians are not allowed to do this apparantly?) Jericho himself defended Michaels on Twitter saying that he gets into arguments with different people all the time and it wasnt a big deal.

Hilariously Helms was arrested for drunkenly fighting Jericho a few years back. There must be more to the HBK hate. All this because he shoots deer and said fuck in catering? Very strange.

Jericho told FSM that he had acted badly and deserved to get chewed out.

Archived