Wrestlers Being Pricks

L_E_T_H_A_L

• Paid Members
Yes, Paul Heyman's a prick. You owe that many people that much money and lie your head off? You're a fucking prick.

And yet he still seems fairly well liked. Or am I wrong and there's lots of people venting spleen about him in shoot interviews and whatnot? If people were foolish enough to work for him for free, on a promise of being paid at some later point in the future, then isn't that a worse reflection on them rather than handsome Heyman the snappy dresser?

The fellow did go bankrupt himself, it's not like he escaped to Hawaii in his gold jet leaving behind a trail of impoverished wrestlers rattling their cans on the cold streets of Philadelphia.

He escaped to the WWF and a nice job and salary there where he's been on and off since. Lots of the broken down guys like Axl, Balls and New Jack seem really bitter towards him now but the guys who had success since they closed and aren't in the gutter seem to let it go as Paul being Paul, he has fucked alot of people off in the business though. You should check out that Barbed Wire City answers many of the questions your asking there.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking forward to it. Axl, Balls and New Jack were little more than sideshow goons who never would have had half the name value they did without Heyman's promotional skill, anyway. New Jack is a nasty piece of work so I care not if his acts of self immolation were all for naught.

• Paid Members

Balls Mahoney had a job with the WWF and New Jack developed that gimmick in Smokey Mountain before they even met Paul Heyman. And that's some attitude to have. Because Heyman gave them a stage to work on that doesn't give him the right to rip them off. If it wasn't for the wrestlers Heyman would be nowhere. Literally, since he tried and failed to get into MMA and real entertainment and had to get Brock to get him a job in WWE again.

• Paid Members

Most the old guys backstage hate Heyman. There was a Legends Roundtable where they were all talking about what a cunt he is and that nobody likes him. Lawler even said that one of his favorite moments in his career was breaking Heymans jaw.

Balls Mahoney had a job with the WWF and New Jack developed that gimmick in Smokey Mountain before they even met Paul Heyman. And that's some attitude to have. Because Heyman gave them a stage to work on that doesn't give him the right to rip them off. If it wasn't for the wrestlers Heyman would be nowhere. Literally, since he tried and failed to get into MMA and real entertainment and had to get Brock to get him a job in WWE again.

Yes, Mahoney played Santa briefly. His real tenure in WWE started after Heyman had made him a star of sorts in ECW. Yes, New Jack developed his gimmick in Smoky Mountain but it reached fruition before a much larger audience in ECW, thereby making him more marketable after ECW folded.

If it wasn't for the wrestlers Heyman would be nowhere? What absolute twaddle. If it wasn't for Heyman a lot of drug addicted masochists would have had to seek alternative employment far sooner. If they worked for free, more fool them.

Wasn't it Brock who asked for Heyman to do his promos for him? Like WWE doesn't need Heyman just now. He's one of the select few there who can actually get stuff over.

Most the old guys backstage hate Heyman. There was a Legends Roundtable where they were all talking about what a cunt he is and that nobody likes him. Lawler even said that one of his favorite moments in his career was breaking Heymans jaw.

Second only to beating a child rape charge, I shouldn't wonder. Great guy, that Jerry Lawler. Helluva worker.

• Paid Members
If it wasn't for the wrestlers Heyman would be nowhere? What absolute twaddle. If it wasn't for Heyman a lot of drug addicted masochists would have had to seek alternative employment far sooner. If they worked for free, more fool them.

They didn't "work for free". They were under contract and the cunt who held the contracts wasn't paying them. Big difference there. He signed them to an agreement where if they worked they would get paid. They held up their end. He didn't. Defend it all you want, only a joker would actually believe what he was doing was right.

Wasn't it Brock who asked for Heyman to do his promos for him? Like WWE doesn't need Heyman just now. He's one of the select few there who can actually get stuff over.

WWE doesn't need Heyman. Who's he getting over? Punk? No. Lesnar? No. He's an addition to the roster, but do they fuck need him. If he disappeared tomorrow, it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to anyone outside those who defend his fat sweaty penguin like self.

Second only to beating a child rape charge, I shouldn't wonder. Great guy, that Jerry Lawler. Helluva worker.

You have proof of that do you? Or is that another fairy tail.

If he disappeared tomorrow, it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to anyone outside those who defend his fat sweaty penguin like self.

I know what your saying, but despite that, he is very good. To me, he's a great addition to the roster and very entertaining. The show would be worse of without him, imo.

• Paid Members
If he disappeared tomorrow, it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to anyone outside those who defend his fat sweaty penguin like self.

I know what your saying, but despite that, he is very good. To me, he's a great addition to the roster and very entertaining. The show would be worse of without him, imo.

He is very good and I would miss him. But it doesn't make much of a difference when Rock, Punk and Lesnar aren't on Raw. It won't matter if Heyman isn't there.

They didn't "work for free". They were under contract and the cunt who held the contracts wasn't paying them. Big difference there. He signed them to an agreement where if they worked they would get paid. They held up their end. He didn't. Defend it all you want, only a joker would actually believe what he was doing was right.

WWE doesn't need Heyman. Who's he getting over? Punk? No. Lesnar? No. He's an addition to the roster, but do they fuck need him. If he disappeared tomorrow, it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to anyone outside those who defend his fat sweaty penguin like self.

You could say that about anyone apart from Cena, though. And the segments Heyman is involved in usually do very good ratings compared to the rest of the shite they throw out these days.

You have proof of that do you? Or is that another fairy tail.

Proof that he beat a rape charge? It shouldn't be too difficult to find on the Internet. Unless you want actual court documents in which case I can't help.

I insinuated nothing. In a thread about wrestlers being pricks I suggested that Lawler would be prouder of being found innocent of raping a child than he would of breaking another man's jaw. And who wouldn't?

David Otunga sniffs about this forum, does he? Well, I never.

There was an interview with Heyman up around Mania time where such was addressed, and he stated that the company owed people money, not him personally. He could understand the argument if he rode off into the sunset with all of their money, but he didn't.

Oh yeah I've witnessed a wrestler drunkenly harass nuns at the Vatican for a photograph. When they declined he hurled abuse at them.

An hour later he commandeered a cleaning buggy in Termini train station.

Once he got bored of driving the buggy he randomly chased a couple of frightened guys around the train station. For the avoidance of doubt they were complete strangers.

Yeah he could be a bit of a prick.

Archived