Extreme Rules

ShortOrderCook

I'm very interested in Cena vs Ryback. The ladder match too, just because it's a ladder match. Sheamus vs Henry is one I loved in 2011 and would be well into, but it's tarnished by the random non-feud behind it and the association with Orton/Show. Might impress me on the night though. Orton vs Show is one I'm really not looking forward to. I'm indifferent to Brock vs Triple H.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping they use the ladder match to finally make Ziggler look the man.

He's pretty much played a supporting role in the feud, whilst the real meat has been served by Del Rio/Swagger. For him to put in a competitive performance and get the win could be huge for him.

I know the WHC means shit to anyone anymore but I'd be into seeing Ziggler move on to face more legitimate top level guys like Sheamus, D-Bry and Orton.

Fuck Del Rio and Fuck Swagger.

Considering they're all around the same age, i'm baffled to think anyone could look at those three and think either Swagger or Del Rio have more 'star potential' than Ziggles. It's bonkers.

Ziggler fought Orton and Sheamus more times last year than he fought Kofi Kingston (probably). I really don't want those matches to happen again. So I want Swagger to win the ladder match, probably. There's mileage in Swagger's character vs Sheamus as well, I suppose.

It's usually the CM Punk matches I look forward to the most and without him the card looks dull to me. I was invested in Ryback until the turn, had he stayed face that match would have me hooked. I feel let down everytime Brock and HHH have a match so I won't bother looking forward to that. Henry, Orton and Big Show bore the fuck out of me so I won't be interested in that.

Ill probably watch it when I'm bored and have literally nothing better to do

I think the general consensus is that Brock beats HHH so the only intrigue for me about the PPV is if Lesnars next fued starts at the PPV?

Personally i would like to see Sheamus (or Orton) make the save as Brock is destroying HHH post match.

Apart from Lesnar i have no interest in this PPV.

In my eyes, the easy thing to do if Ziggler can't compete is have Del Rio vs. Swagger in a ladder match for the no. 1 contendership.

Honestly, if I were WWE, I'd err on the side of caution, even if Ziggler is medically cleared. He's publically admitted that he has no memory of whole days, and a ladder match is about as dangerous a return match as there is. Add the fact that Ziggler's a nutter that really throws himself into every bump and would never half-ass a performance.

That's the humanitarian side of me, but the wrestling fan really wants to see that triple threat ladder match. Cena does great Last Man Standing matches, Triple H does great cage matches... actually, WWE have done a great job of booking talent in gimmick matches that they excel in. Even Big Show has quite a history with Extreme Rules matches, and if anything he's a better talent now than he was as ECW Champion in 2006.

regarding the Ziggler injury, coming out of last nights RAW

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

WWE confirmed on tonight's RAW that Alberto Del Rio and Jack Swagger will face at Extreme Rules in a #1 contenders match. The match will be held under I Quit rules.

- WWE also announced Chris Jericho vs. Fandango for Sunday's Extreme Rules pay-per-view.

Also added to the PPV:

WWE United States Title Match

Dean Ambrose vs. Kofi Kingston

Tag Team Title Tornado Match

Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan

Wouldn't be surprised if The Shield walked out of the PPV with the US and Tag Titles, would only go to making them look even stronger.

Can't see anything other than them leaving with all the gold.

I had predicted that Ambrose and Rollins would be the tag team pairing out of the trio with Reigns getting the initial singles push. Absolutely massive potential in all 3 as single stars I can't wait to watch their careers unfold.

Archived