Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted April 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted April 14, 2015 Sky are simulcasting the remaining episodes. 2am Monday morning. Are we going to stick to the 9pm showing for spoilers though?
Ian 86 Posted April 14, 2015 Posted April 14, 2015 I think it would be polite to, gives the rest of us a chance to see it first.
Paid Members stumobir Posted April 14, 2015 Paid Members Posted April 14, 2015 couple of thread suggestions: - firstly can we have the title changed to Season Five (like we did last year) or just to 'TV discussion'? (unless anyone wants to use Stumobir's new thread but there's enough discussion in here that I think we should stay here) Ahh sorry, wasn't aware that the thread name has been getting changed with the season, suppose a quick look at the OP would have sorted that, my bad. Just leave the other thread to drift of in to nothingness, a la Reigns' career.
buba3d Posted April 14, 2015 Posted April 14, 2015 (edited) oh was that tatsu from arrow? Edited April 14, 2015 by buba3d
Paid Members Boycie Posted April 15, 2015 Paid Members Posted April 15, 2015 Does anyone have a link for the remaining three episodes that they can PM me. I've been searching for them but not had much luck. Everytime I click on a link I'm asked to create a free account, which I'm slightly weary of. How safe are these sites. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 15, 2015 Paid Members Posted April 15, 2015 A blackberry?!?! No idea then I'm afraid.
King Pitcos Posted April 15, 2015 Posted April 15, 2015 Read a couple of pages back for info on where to view them.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted April 16, 2015 Paid Members Posted April 16, 2015 Leave your e-mail here & I'll WeTransfer them to you.
Paid Members Boycie Posted April 16, 2015 Paid Members Posted April 16, 2015 Got it sorted now. Thanks guys.
The Duke Posted April 16, 2015 Posted April 16, 2015 Can someone email me them antjmurray@hotmail.co.uk cheers
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted April 16, 2015 Paid Members Posted April 16, 2015 Don't you lot know how to use torrents? It's much easier.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted April 16, 2015 Paid Members Posted April 16, 2015 Can someone email me them antjmurray@hotmail.co.uk cheers On the way. Assume you have the 1st ep.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted April 21, 2015 Awards Moderator Posted April 21, 2015 (edited) Loved the scene of last night's episode in Dorne. Looks gorgeous as well. Also very much liked the return of Bronn and his scene with Jaime, it should be fun when they get to Dorne. Not so keen on whatever it is they're doing with Arya, though. It feels like she's completely separate from any of the main stories at the moment. I'm losing interest in her, despite A Man showing up near the end. Daenerys is getting a bit boring too. Give it up, Daenerys, Meereen's never going to like you, just unleash your dragons and go to Westeros! On the plus side again, Anton Lesser plays a great creep as Qyburn. Edited April 21, 2015 by HarmonicGenerator
Recommended Posts