Jump to content

Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I know I'm late to the party but I've just binge-watched all four seasons of Game of Thrones in the past week or so

Even though i've seen every episode before, the 12 days one throne on Sky Atlantic was incredible.

  • Moderators
Posted

I've been rewatching the show from the beginning because my lady has never seen it. Really enjoying watching it and actually understanding what the fuck is going on. Will be a nice way to go into the new season. Also, getting to enjoy her reactions to the big moments...

  • Paid Members
Posted

Just had a look at Maisie Williams, who plays Arya, instagram-she has gotten hot! It's alright to think that cause she's almost 18(I checked), right?

Posted

Just had a look at Maisie Williams, who plays Arya, instagram-she has gotten hot! It's alright to think that cause she's almost 18(I checked), right?

She still looks a tad young, but she does look good in the latest EW. Incidentally is she the only female who has never had any sort of romantic interest with anyone?

 

Anyway, for me it's all about that hot blonde Tyrell chick who was with Renly. Now that's what I call a body!

 

 

 

Exactly a month away now and I don't think I've been as excited for a show like I am for this season of Game of Thrones. What makes it better is the diversion from the books (not read), always felt like that was needed for the show. Glad it's finally happening.

Posted

I saw the other Stark daughter around town once, she's hot when not just standing there looking wooden and you could say I'm alot more interested in her character now she's getting into bed with Mr Multiple Accents. But yeah, Margaery Tyrell is a stunner, especially when she had the shaved side look.

 

I've only read the first book so I don't know how the show is starting to differ but I love the idea of it.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I've been rewatching the show from the beginning because my lady has never seen it. Really enjoying watching it and actually understanding what the fuck is going on. Will be a nice way to go into the new season. Also, getting to enjoy her reactions to the big moments...

I started doing this to, the whole lot is on SKy boxsets. Its amazing how much you miss/forget/didnt quite understand the first time around.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Anyway, for me it's all about that hot blonde Tyrell chick who was with Renly. Now that's what I call a body!

 

Loras?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Just had a look at Maisie Williams, who plays Arya, instagram-she has gotten hot! It's alright to think that cause she's almost 18(I checked), right?

 

Bit creepy in my book. She may be 17 but she looks about 14-15.

  • Moderators
Posted

I can't even imagine. I've never seen her outside of the show and she is just a little kid in that. And not at all sexualised in any way (as it should be). For that alone I think being a fan of the show and finding her hot is a bit creepy.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm not talking about how she looks in the show, finding her hot in that would be beyond creepy but you can't deny she's turned in to a good looking girl.

 

It's Hermione/Emma Watson all over again.

  • Moderators
Posted

Good example. I don't know anything about either of them as people outside of their show/films. So I associate them both with the character that they play - that's who they are to me mentally. That's why I couldn't even dream of thinking about either of them in that way.

 

I felt similarly odd about seeing the naked pictures about a month or so back of the girl who played Rachel in Neighbours. She was a kid like 10 years ago, around when I stopped watching the show. It was lessened because I hadn't seen her for so long and had forgotten she existed, but at the same time that character is all she has ever been to me because I know nothing of her outside of the show.

 

 

I'm not saying it's objectively wrong and you're sick.. I'm just saying that's how my brain works and why it feels wrong to me.

Posted

 

Anyway, for me it's all about that hot blonde Tyrell chick who was with Renly. Now that's what I call a body!

Loras?

Yeah, it was my attempt at humour at 2am.

 

In fairness the guy is ridiculously attractive.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Just a warning, I read a review about the upcoming season & the opener which had a bunch of spoilers. As they had a showing at the Tower of London the other night. I'm not actually bothered by spoilers at all, but in case you are then keep clear.

 

 

I've been going through all seasons again recently before season 5. Season 2 Joffrey is just pure brilliance, he is so hateable. The scene where Myrcella is being shipped off to Dorn and Tommen is crying, Joffrey & Sansa have a great exchange. He says "Princes don't cry." Sansa says (to cover herself) "my little brother cried, it's a natural thing." When he asks her if her brother is a Prince, she replies "No" to which he perfectly says "Not really relevant then, is it."

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...