Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

She has a touch of the rough and ready about her. Funny things happened when she was chewing down on prozzy tit in the last episode, and threatening to 'fuck the tits' off of her.

Plus, she had her brother finger her for the laugh once upon a time.

I reckon she's a right go'er. I'd watch her shagging with a pen and paper to hand, you'd learn fucking tonnes.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Another one I read suggests it was Jacen that got stabbed. He was testing the waif after telling her not to make her suffer, yet she butchered her insides rather than a straight throat slit.

Head hurts reading about it, so many variables.

I don't mind her character, just feel she's involved in one too many odd story lines.

We have already seen one faceless commit suicide to prove a point (didn't one poison himself at the end of S5?) so it's not completely outside the box.

Personally though I think that it was Arya that was stabbed. The Waif will probably get her comeuppance soon though.

I'm a little confused. Are the faces worn like masks or can they magically change face and shed them as and when? Also, do their bodies shape shift otherwise it must be magic because Jaqen ain't passing for Arya without having the body of a little girl, even though it's a bollocks theory.