Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

Deffo a slow week, needed to calm back down a bit. No tyrion or Jon snow, probably wrong but don't think both have missed the same episode before.

The Mad King stuff was certainly interesting.

Only real stand out otherwise was Jamie getting slapped down by Tommen and The High Sparrow. Jamie and Cersai are so fucking shit this season it's unreal.

I'm calling it now Tommen will volunteer for the trial by combat.

• Paid Members

Also, Samwell now has a Valyrian Steel sword. Not many of them left that I can think of other than Tommens sword, Longclaw and Oathbreaker. Not sure if the dagger from Season 1 is still knocking about.

I don't think that could be counted a filler episode. They brought 2characters back, aligned the King with the faith and had Arya turn her back on the many faced God.

I thought it was a great episode, actually. Really enjoyed it.

• Paid Members

Why does Sam insist on wearing a black sleeping bag from the 80s?

All filler and lead up, a Sam centric episode is never going to be wonderful is it?

Get rid of that shite and 10 mins of Daenerys being shouty at poor folk to 'motivate' and whack that time onto Bran.

The ball shot fire mace into ripping the walker to bits was fucking great. And the Arya retrieving needle to kill the many faces wannabe cowbag and then blowing out the candle for the advantage of fighting in the dark (blind training FTW) next episode should hopefully be grand, Blackfish is clearly gonna be on the side of Stark now and the reveal of that loser Tully was out of nowhere too.

Daenerys best get to Westeros by the end of this series, she's been filler for 4 series now because of it.

• Paid Members

Frustrating thats it's episode 6 so far & fuck all has happened. 4 more episodes & it's another year to wait again.... Wish they'd move faster, or make more eps per season.

• Paid Members

I'm calling it now Tommen will volunteer for the trial by combat.

If this season continues in the current vein of fanwank (that's not a complaint) then inexplicably the reanimated Mountain will surely end up having to fight The Hound, despite the latter last being seen being left by Arya looking worse than Shawn at Badd Blood 97.