Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Paid Members

couple of thread suggestions:

- firstly can we have the title changed to Season Five (like we did last year) or just to 'TV discussion'? (unless anyone wants to use Stumobir's new thread but there's enough discussion in here that I think we should stay here)

Ahh sorry, wasn't aware that the thread name has been getting changed with the season, suppose a quick look at the OP would have sorted that, my bad.  Just leave the other thread to drift of in to nothingness, a la Reigns' career.

• Paid Members

Does anyone have a link for the remaining three episodes that they can PM me. I've been searching for them but not had much luck. Everytime I click on a link I'm asked to create a free account, which I'm slightly weary of. How safe are these sites. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Awards Moderator

Loved the scene of last night's episode in Dorne. Looks gorgeous as well. Also very much liked the return of Bronn and his scene with Jaime, it should be fun when they get to Dorne.

Not so keen on whatever it is they're doing with Arya, though. It feels like she's completely separate from any of the main stories at the moment. I'm losing interest in her, despite A Man showing up near the end.

Daenerys is getting a bit boring too. Give it up, Daenerys, Meereen's never going to like you, just unleash your dragons and go to Westeros!

On the plus side again, Anton Lesser plays a great creep as Qyburn.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator