Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• 4 weeks later...

Happy Mother's Day to all the good mums out there and Don't forget to all the fathers who do the same job and have custody of there kids as the mummy doner done 1 or couldn't be bothered! Big up to the fathers!!

Mother's day, Father's day. Someone always has to bring up the abscent parent issue.

Why can't people just wish their Mum a Happy Mother's day?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Random people on my face book adding likes for this con

Eminem Marshall Bruce Mathers

April 8 at 2:18am ·

Its Official, Im Giving away 1 Million dollars to one Random lucky fan, Feeling lucky? All you have to do is follow these three easy steps, Step 1} Like my page. Eminem Marshall Bruce Mathers . Step 2, Like this photo. Step 3, Share this photo. Good luck, Winner will be picked random!!

The comments are stunning,

Ashley Kelly

3 kids college fund

That'd be a great way to share your success!

Tonny Latter

Would be used for my kids and for fighting the cancer in my lounges

Mark Frans T

he only reason I am doing this is because I'd rather win the million dollars, and then spend it on people who need it most, not on myself but on the people who truely deserve this money, I'd keep maybe a 100 grand to keep me stable for the long run, but the rest would go out those who need it the most, homeless people, the kids with severe disabilities..

Someone even posted a link showing its fake and they still keep going

Edited by quote the raven

Random people on my face book adding likes for this con

Eminem Marshall Bruce Mathers

April 8 at 2:18am ·

Its Official, Im Giving away 1 Million dollars to one Random lucky fan, Feeling lucky? All you have to do is follow these three easy steps, Step 1} Like my page. Eminem Marshall Bruce Mathers . Step 2, Like this photo. Step 3, Share this photo. Good luck, Winner will be picked random!!

The comments are stunning,

Ashley Kelly

3 kids college fund

That'd be a great way to share your success!

Tonny Latter

Would be used for my kids and for fighting the cancer in my lounges

Mark Frans T

he only reason I am doing this is because I'd rather win the million dollars, and then spend it on people who need it most, not on myself but on the people who truely deserve this money, I'd keep maybe a 100 grand to keep me stable for the long run, but the rest would go out those who need it the most, homeless people, the kids with severe disabilities..

Someone even posted a link showing its fake and they still keep going

I see the Mayweather ones all the time on my timeline

• Paid Members

11079639_1616318461937071_10601544326277

Just so you know.

All well and good till your sexy fat heart gives in while you're doing a shit.

When exactly did Facebook become the place to post click bait and 'inspirational quotes' Fucking Minion quotes are taking over the place at the minute.