Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Awards Moderator

Sierra Hotel India...

First name "hilarious nickname" surname.

As in Gordon Doesheevenlift Smith and Sarah Highmaintenance Smith.

So annoying.

Yes, a hundred times yes. 'WineOClock' is the worst one I've encountered, followed by 'Wongaaa'.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Somebody did that up here in Glasgow on my Facebook list. A picture like that but saying that it was an outrage there wasn't a memorial to Kriss Donald on the River Clyde walkway. Pity there is and I've walked past it 200 times. He was quite insistent that it wasn't there.

ADDED: Really quite sick what they put that kid through.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Sierra Hotel India...

First name "hilarious nickname" surname.

As in Gordon Doesheevenlift Smith and Sarah Highmaintenance Smith.

So annoying.

Yes, a hundred times yes. 'WineOClock' is the worst one I've encountered, followed by 'Wongaaa'.

I did this to mock all the "MckenziesMummy" users by changing my hilarious middle name to my dogs name. Unfortunately nobody knows my dogs name so they just think it's my unborn child's name thus making me one if those cunts. A swing and a miss for me there.

Wowsers, I was only thinking about Duane yesterday and how I missed all his wacky antics.

https://twitter.com/GrooveeOne

Looks like he's 'helping' people with mental health issues with his business as a Laughter Yoga Coach. Reading out his old posts would do it.

Why the fuck are StonesThrow records following Duane?

Edit: His twitter's just as mad as you'd want. Seems to be big into UKIP now. Also, just last week:

Duane Farr ‏@GrooveeOne Mar 14

Respect to #tonybenn however the title prophet is more apt for Icke.

Duane Farr ‏@GrooveeOne Mar 14

Can't see the BBC doing an hour long programme on David Icke when he leaves the physical realm. #tonybenn

Edited by Pinc

• Paid Members

I've just been shot down for asking why a page set up for it was using a photo of Holly Willoughby from last year and claiming she'd taken it for this thing. Apparently "they" are donating $1-$10 for every photo posted.

I had someone quoting Gandhi at me for calling it a Facebook dick swinging contest. I keep seeing the old "If one person checks themselves because of this then it doesn't matter.... " ignoring the fact that there's been no statistical information on breast cancer or donation information but at least people know about cancer now.

• Paid Members
Other women on my feed have started posting selfies of themselves with no makeup on for breast cancer awareness.

I'm pretty sure this actually does nothing of any value.

No. Just like posting the colour of their underwear, or shoe size followed by

• Paid Members

There's been an interesting development on my wall. Three pictures have appeared accompanied by a picture of confirmation from Cancer Research that they actually did it "officially", making a donation with it, and posting links to the appeal on the website. They're all friends with each other too.

It's taken until almost Wednesday for that to appear, and not just wrinkly duckfaces being told that they look "gorgeous hun".