DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently 3 - The Final Insult

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I agree he should only make films with drew Barrymore though, if only to keep her busy and make sure she stays away from any films I might actually want to watch.

Agreed. She is quite lovely but really not very good at all.

• Paid Members

I give him a free pass for The Waterboy. I'm pretty sure that I could watch that weekly.

Also Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore and Wedding Singer. I'm sorry to say, I have a soft spot for Little Nicky and Just go with it. Other then that, no.

• Paid Members

I didn't mean to start a debate about which Adam Sandler films are tolerable, it was a stern warning, his films are bad but The Do-Over is truly abysmal. Even if you're super stoned or pissed and bored and think it can't be that bad or it might be so bad it's good, please don't do it. In the bottom 5 films ever for me.

He is the thinking man's Rob Schneider. I say thinking, I mean dribbling.

I'm a huge PTA fanboy but I wasn't too keen on Punch Drunk Love, felt like a band releasing an EP in between proper albums.

• Paid Members

He is the thinking man's Rob Schneider. I say thinking, I mean dribbling.

I'm a huge PTA fanboy but I wasn't too keen on Punch Drunk Love, felt like a band releasing an EP in between proper albums.

I loved it, it was the first PTA I had seen. Obviously Luis Guzman is the real star of it though.

• Paid Members

Finally went to see Civil War last night. I wasn't expecting an avenue to the magnitude of what happened in the comics so as a result was not disappointed, in fact I loved it. It was really the Avengers 3, and I'm looking forward to what the directors do with the infinity wars.