DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently 3 - The Final Insult

Devon Malcolm

putlocker(dot)is is worth remembering

You'll find most films on there and you know it won't cut out 5 minutes before the end. Just remember to have your ad-block turned on.

That's the exact site I use (after movie25 got shut down), but was an idiot and didn't know if I couldn say that!

Cheers.

So, Enemy.

That fucking spider in the shower. My wife is well scared of spiders but even I shrank in my seat at that. Then the credits roll and everyone looks around at each other with a "What the fuck just happened, is that the end" look on their faces

Brilliant stuff.

• Paid Members

You'll find most films on there and you know it won't cut out 5 minutes before the end. Just remember to have your ad-block turned on.

Do you know how to get this working on an iPad? I can search, but it won't let me play anything.

Do you know how to get this working on an iPad? I can search, but it won't let me play anything.
You will need puffin browser for that particular site as its flash.

You can try alluc and search for your film of choice. That will link to sites like vidto .me or something which doesn't require flash.

Same thing, just google "film name online stream" and alluc is usually one of the first choices. Then most of their links work in chrome on iPads.

Or "film name vodlocker" as that works in chrome/safari as well.

I finally got around to watching Guardians of the Galaxy the other day and bloody loved it. Wasn't expecting to at all, as I can't stand most of this Marvel shite. Not even tumblr tards constantly bleating on about Groot has ruined it for me.

I finally got around to watching Guardians of the Galaxy the other day and bloody loved it. Wasn't expecting to at all, as I can't stand most of this Marvel shite. Not even tumblr tards constantly bleating on about Groot has ruined it for me.

I kept putting it off for ages as i can't stand Marvel films either but yeah, i loved it also.

Recently I've been going on a little nostalgia trip and watching mega violent animations from my childhood, most of them like Violence Jack, Genocyber and BAOH are pretty bad although still enjoyable if you're a bit of a gorehound but Fist of The North Star is class. The first 2 Devilman OVA's are great fun too, and of course all these are made better by cheesy American dubbing, Fist even has a guest appearence by Uncle Phil as a giant who turns his skin to black steel.

• Paid Members

I watched that Christian Bale Moses film at the cinema and it's dreadful, I wasn't expecting it to be great but I thought it might be unintentionally funny or spectacular or something but it's just a real boring slog.

Recently I've been going on a little nostalgia trip and watching mega violent animations from my childhood, most of them like Violence Jack, Genocyber and BAOH are pretty bad although still enjoyable if you're a bit of a gorehound but Fist of The North Star is class. The first 2 Devilman OVA's are great fun too

I did exactly that last year, watched Violence Jack, Vampire Hunter D, FOTNS, Urotsukidoji etc. I loved Violence Jack, there's a review of it buried in this thread somewhere. If you can think of any similar titles let me know, especially 80s/90s ones.