Get The Fuck Off My Screen

Professor Paul's Bin

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dusty Rhodes... He also seems thick as shit, which contradicts his standing as a great mind for the business.

Explain how, using evidence.

I'm questioning my own point here (my poor grammar probably didn't help)... I'm saying, to me he always comes across as not-the-sharpest-tool-in-the-box, but my view contradicts his legitimate standing in the business as having one of the best minds for finishes and psychology... Having said that, he also came up with the Shockmaster so...

Nobody hates LA Parka, it is a well known impossibility.

I used to use him a lot in WCW Revenge on N64... every time he would pick a weapon out of the crowd he would get a chair and I'd batter my mates who would normally pick up shit weapons like trophies and stop signs:

revenge-N64-danterants-blogspot-com.jpg

I used to also like playing as DAKE KEN!!!!!! Yes, THE Dake Ken

daw-dakeken.jpg

Every time he would pick a weapon out - it would be a fucking sledge hammer - and he was the only character who could get this. So whilst my mates were picking losers like Hulk Hogan and Goldberg... Dake Ken would be getting the wins. The best bit is, when he swung that bad boy (before HHH ever did I might add...) the opponent would instantly be busted open.

• Moderators
Tulley Blanchet

Fuck all the others. What is this? Tully is wrestling.

I'm open to being persuaded otherwise on all of these. I just preferred Arn.

BlancHARD. It's Tully BLANCHARD.

Dusty Rhodes... He also seems thick as shit, which contradicts his standing as a great mind for the business.

Explain how, using evidence.

I'm questioning my own point here (my poor grammar probably didn't help)... I'm saying, to me he always comes across as not-the-sharpest-tool-in-the-box, but my view contradicts his legitimate standing in the business as having one of the best minds for finishes and psychology... Having said that, he also came up with the Shockmaster so...

As fans we will never really know for sure about this kind of stuff, but apparently he made some very bad calls (Shockmaster, Ronnie Garvin as a champ) but he also invented (and everyone seems to agree on this) War Games. My life as a wrestling fan is much better because of War Games. So I will always be grateful for that.

• Paid Members

I'm not one for jumping on and having a go at people, but anyone spelling Tully Blanchards name wrong should have to pay back society in some way.

I'm not having Big Bossman mentioned in this thread as he was bloody brilliant in 1998-1999. His tag team with Bull wasn't too great towards the beginning of 2000 but all the stuff he did around the Hardcore title was gold. He was part of some of the most memorable Hardcore matches and the ones with Al Snow were fun to watch. Apart from the Kennel From Hell match which was just terrible in every single way but the whole storyline with Bossman feeding Al Snow Pepper was great fun. Before then you had his Hardcore match with Road Dogg in December 1998 which was fantastic and Road Dogg was so over that night.

• Paid Members
Once again I'll say Mark Henry

After his 5 star match at WM29 proved that I deserved everything I had coming!!

:laugh:

Did he wrestle himself in that match?

• Paid Members
Once again I'll say Mark Henry

After his 5 star match at WM29 proved that I deserved everything I had coming!!

:laugh:

Oh so much seconded. I couldn't believe that folk were actually saying they were looking forward to that match. It turned out to be exactly what I was expecting - a colossal bore. It's not a popular opinion on here but Mark Henry is just the worst.

• Moderators

Mark Henry is a great character but anyone going into that match expecting a 5 star classic was always going to be let down. That's not what he does!!

You're entitled to not like him, but that match didn't make me like him any less. (although I am seemingly in the minority that actually enjoyed the match).

Archived