Get The Fuck Off My Screen

Professor Paul's Bin

• Paid Members
It's obviously just something at the end of one of the mammoth Superstars/Challenge tapings just to send the fans home happy,

Oh, not just any taping.

A taping of Prime Time, Challenge and SNME from October 30th in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The fans at that taping got to see LOD vs Demolition, The Model vs Tito Santana, Perfect vs Boss Man, a DiBiase vs Koko match with the respective Survivors teams in their corners that managed to last slightly longer than Koko actually did in Dream Team vs Million Dollar Team, the often repeated Warrior/DiBiase SNME title match with interference from Macho King and Sherri (looking fit as fuck, I thought)... and the infamous Harts/Rockers phantom title change.

Also of note, those fucking cheating Orient bastards finally got their comeuppance for salt throwing and dropped a match by DQ to (sadly) The Bushwhackers, and some jobber got murdered by THE POWER PLEX.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greg 'the hammer' Valentine

Virgil

Dino Bravo

Bob Backland

Hercules

Warlord

Typhoon

Jim 'the anvil' Neidhart

MVP

The current WWE guy who's Italian and brings white towel to the ring

The current WWE guy who's Irish and ginger

Andri the Giant

Tito Santana

Brutus 'the barber's Beefcake

I.R.S.

The Miz

Tulley Blanchet

Skinner

Big John Stud

The Berzerker

Giant Haystacks

Big Daddy

The current WWE guy who's English, and was the leader if Nexus a few years back

Mr Fuji

Mark Henry

Chris Benoit

Dean Malenko

La Parka

Vampiro

Conan

The Beverley Brothers

Brooklyn Brawler

Maven

Tazz

Jerry Lawler

King Kong Bundy

The Franchise Sean Douglas (fat late WCW days)

Tommy Dreamer

Lex Luger

Joey Abs

Dusty Rhodes

Dustin Rhodes

The Big Bossman

Also why do you label some guys as "the current?"

Do you not know their names then?and if not why not google them before adding them to your random list?.

Couldn't be arsed googling their names. (I remembered Miz at least). Thought it was a mildly funny/trolling way to describe some of the modern day guys who's names I don't know.

Ahh, trolling. Thanks for letting us know. Reported!

Tongue in cheek was probably a better way to describe it, but by virtue of the fact I knew it would annoy some people I suppose it was technically a troll...

Anyway, The Big Bossman; as much as he looked great, he just always bored the arse off me as a kid. I had the Big Bossman figure, but he never captured my imagination in the ring. I am a sucker for a cool finish move, and perhaps that was the main issue. Also his name 'the big boss man' it sounds so babyish and embarrassing, like something I'd call a drawing when I was five.

Dustin Rhodes is another guy who's just never interested me, and hid consequent bitching and moaning every time he left the business annoyed me. I started watching in 1990, and tuned out around the time Goldust broke on the scene, I then tuned back in around the golden era from 1998 - 2002... So I suppose I can't comment much on Goldust which appears to have got-over... Always came across in shoot interviews as a big sulking southern prick.

Dusty Rhodes; that fuckin black and yellow spotted outfit for starters. My whole perception of him is formed from his WWF tenure (which may be unfair) but he just looked like a fat piece of shit who danced funny. He also seems thick as shit, which contradicts his standing as a great mind for the business. That knuckle dragging voice does my box in. On a plus note, I saw a YouTube vid of late WCW when he delivered some wildly realistic looking elbow drops in some poor bastard.

Joey Abs - was this cunt even trained? Charisma: zero, technical ability: zero, Look: zero. Basically just shite.

Lex Luger - looked shit hot, but his finisher bored the arse off me. Also he was pretty pish on the stick. When he became a junked up looser I did enjoy his meltdown promo. "SuperbrawlSATURDAY!?" ...

Tommy Dreamer; I always hoped he'd be good. I always hoped he'd live up to the reputation he appeared to have on line... Again I only ever saw him in WWE, and he just never done anything of note. Kendo sticks always annoy me, so any fucker who uses them usually does too. How did he get his reputation in E.C.Doubya? The YouTube vids I've watched are mainly just unrealistic high spots.

Shane Douglas; when channel 5 showed Doubya-Cee-Doubya his fat ginger face annoyed the shit out of me. He looked like a small, fat, square headed jobber... Later I actually grew to like a respect him, and his earlier work was quite cool. But he thinks he's a top 5 of all time in the business, and I disagree. His late WCW tenure made me switch the channel, so qualifies for this thread.

How can someone who's name you don't even know be on your list of all time anything? You're soo fucking sick of seeing Alberto Del Rio, so sick of him that you don't even know what he's called or where he's from (both of which make up his entire gimmick)

I see your point, but I genuinely don't think he's working me. I'm changing the channel and thus never even establishing his name. I've hated heels (i.e. Ric Flair) but watched them in the ring. This prick just gives me the no feeling.

Archived