• Paid Members

I struggle to see who would actually want to invest in them now. Once they had potential but they're stagnant at best and losing their best talent. Surely investors would want to go with something that has a positive outlook?

Boggles my mind too. What are you even investing in? They don't really have many big name contracts, the TV deal isn't great. It would be better off in the long run to create your own company, wouldn't have the TNA stink on you either.

These investors would need a new booking & marketing genius team too. If they just stick with the same people, they'll continue down the drain. This is the worst investment ever.

• Paid Members

You really would be better off starting a new promotion from scratch, wouldn't you? Especially as the first thing you'd insist on is changing the shitty name and come up with new branding. Tits and Arse. How the fuck this name has this managed to remain for 14 years is astonishing.

I thought the value was all in the TV rights. Thats what you'd be investing in?They have a half decent international broadcast setup and a US TV deal that's better than pretty much any other wrestling company excluding WWE.

Edited by seanz25

• Paid Members

Do they? Are there territories where they're making good money on the TV show?

It sort of shows the landscape currently, though, that ROH and Jeff Jarrett cant find an international broadcaster for the life of them. The only real thing TNA has is some outlets overseas that they got when they had some big names on board a few years back. Losing Spike has murdered them, though. Chances are no secondary wrestling company again will have a deal as sweet as Spike. The idea of a network with that reach who would pump money into you to for TV tapings and big names is unthinkable.

It amazes me, though, that when they "regrouped" in December for a start on a new channel, TNA's big idea was to bring in Maria, The Bullet Club and Rey Mysterio. Its like they've learned nothing in the last 14 years. Once people got sick of seeing those on TV, they'd be in the same position as they are now, just paying out more money.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay