• Paid Members

I would have done one a few years ago when they were at their peak on Spike.

You could have gotten some mileage out of Hogan as a GM going up against Vince. Sting, Kurt Angle and AJ Styles going up against the likes of Cena, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.

Not now though. Nobody wants to see Drew Galloway or Lashley against Roman Reigns.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

Why TNA haven’t invested in setting up an on demand platform is beyond me. Their have a sizeable tape library, that’s money they’re literally sitting on. People will pay to watch the old PPVs. They keep pushing DVDs of former talent when they pop up in WWE (Sting, AJ Styles), they could advertise them on their “TNA Network” instead.

Nuts that they need cash, and they could easily rake in four figures a month with an on demand video library.

• Paid Members

You might make some money on a subscription site but not enough to make the costs worthwhile.

There'd probably be a low ceiling of subscribers if such a thing was free on YouTube, nevermind charging for it.

• Paid Members

They really aren't. Seriously, what 10 TNA talent would you put in an invasion feud against WWE?

AJ, Joe, Beer Money, Young, EC3, Abyss, Hardys and Crazzy Steve

AJ isn't going to 'invade' a company he's already well positioned in, on behalf of a company he hasn't wrestled for in years. Similar to a lesser degree with Joe, who everyone has seen in NXT. Everyone also knows Roode isn't there anymore either.

WWE always take shit on WCW from a great height whenever they run a WWE VS WCW angle (even 12 years on, see Sting VS Triple H last year), and they were a genuine threat to them as a business and for a couple of years were the big swinging dick of the wrestling world. TNA have been nothing more than a flacid pecker and WWE have gone out of their way to completely disregard their existence for the past 14 years. They aren't going to entertain the remnants of their brand if they were to buy them out. The only reason for buying them is for their video library and increasing their Network back catalogue. TNA as a name is worthless to WWE.

• Paid Members

Its only good news if TNA are in trouble at the minute. Might not look like it, but the less leverage Dixie has, the more potential a sale is. Unless she's really mental and thinks she can salvage this mess on her own. There's apparently a buyer willing to take it on, so hopefully she sells up now she cant afford the office space she's had since 1993. The only way TNA is going to get out of the funk they are in is if there's a some new blood injected into the running of it. Get some new ideas and try and regain some trust back into the wrestling audience. Really, the only advantage Dixie had as an owner was Panda's backing. Now they've stopped putting money into it, a self sufficient Dixie is only going to go one way.

The big story of it is that the office space she was wasnt a TNA office space. It was a building she's been renting since the early 90s for various business ventures. The fact she had to move wasnt a choice she wanted to make.

I can't say I'm one of these "Dixie is the anti-christ" types, but it really concerns me that her pride would insist she go down with the Titanic rather than sell and let someone else run it.

You can't blame any investors for insisting on a 51% stake can you? I can't imagine ploughing money into something and letting Dixie Carter free reign to do what she likes with it.

Any word on this investor/s may be? Could it be The Fight Network?

• Paid Members

Why TNA haven’t invested in setting up an on demand platform is beyond me. Their have a sizeable tape library, that’s money they’re literally sitting on. People will pay to watch the old PPVs. They keep pushing DVDs of former talent when they pop up in WWE (Sting, AJ Styles), they could advertise them on their “TNA Network” instead.

Nuts that they need cash, and they could easily rake in four figures a month with an on demand video library.

If they're getting kicked out of their offices, its that bad. They've got somthing coming up with the Fight Network in the summer.

Edited by Psygnosis

If I won ÂŁ200million quid on the Euromillions super dooper roll over I'd take a crack at it. I'd offer $2.5 million for the whole shebang and that's being extremely generous. Come on Dixie, sign it over and feck off!