haha wasn't it Manik v Gail Kim to meet Abyss in a barbed wire match or something equally ridiculous. Maybe they're going all out into the morbid curiosity market, probably a good move

Edited by sj5522

Jessie Godderz vs. Al Snow in Elevation X
Tigre Uno vs. Abyss in Barbed Wire Massacre 3
Mahabali Shera vs. Tommy Dreamer in a Hardcore Match
Aiden O'Shea vs. Simon Diamond in a Shamrock Street Fight
Bigfoot (revealed to be Matt Hardy) vs. Tyrus

^ Google tells me that these were the announced matches for "Genesis". I seem to vaguely recall a few TNA personalities jokingly tweeting about the show so for all I know it all may have been a case of TNA pissing about during a long stretch of tapings and not having any plans to actually tape these matches. Or not. No idea. But the match announcements definitely happened.

Speaking of, Bigfoot actually showed up in the crowd on Impact the other week and danced with Shera. Seriously.

Edited by pgi86

That Shera bloke is shockingly bad. He's fucking dog shit, its amazing they are pinning their hopes on him as the companies next big star.

Isn't he just getting a mini push to coincide with an India tour or something. But yeah, painful television

Isn't India one of WWE's biggest markets overseas? I remember they were talking about renewing deals abroad and us and India were both mentioned.

Pro Wrestling was considered the number two "sport" over there a few years ago and while most of India is dirt poor they have 1.2 billion people and have the world's fastest growing economy and their middle class is growing as well.