• Paid Members

Sorry Trips, I meant just climbing the ropes and the positioning was bad enough in my view for it to look a little off. A Rude thrust would have been plainly obvious of what he was doing, but what he actually did was bad enough. He didn't actually do any thrusting :p Still a dumb bleeder for this, a simple apology might get him off the hook if he's smart about it. Unless they want to make an example.

• Paid Members

You can't be doing stuff like that though. If she is offended to the point of complaining about it, then Aries has done wrong. And especially when you have a female owner who was offended by it and a network who is the one doing the disciplining. Forcing a female into a corner and putting his balls in her face when it was planned is a dick move in my opinion. Especially when its Austin Aries, who is a known dickhead throughout every company he works for.

I'm sure David Lagana and Bruce Prichard will be more than happy to stick up for someone who is accused of sexually harassing a member of the locker room, though.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Has Christy Hemme publicly commented on this yet? Seems like a mountain being made out of a molehill to me.

she took to twitter at the weekend when somebody asked her about it then a few days later austin made a joke of the whole thing.

I wonder if tv cameras will stop zomming into velvets arse during her entrance

• Paid Members

Well no, because that's her gimmick. She has agreed to it before hand and is comfortable doing it. A recently married ring announcer who is retired from wrestling getting a set of balls in her face and being yelled at by a wrestler without warning because of a mistake she made on the microphone is far away from your example as can be. Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

It's weird how tolerant wrestlings fans can be of just the shittiest behaviour.Whether he 'thrusted' or not is fucking irrelevant. She was pinned into a corner with a crotch in her face without having previously asked for, or agreed to, said crotch. Lots of wrestlers do corner poses, and lots of times there's an announcer/ref in their way; they fucking move them out of the way.It's just shithead bullying from a proper shithead.Selfishly, I hope he can stay on TV because I like watching him but really he deserves everything he fucking gets.

• Paid Members
Has Christy Hemme publicly commented on this yet? Seems like a mountain being made out of a molehill to me.

It would, you being a complete fuckhead and all.

It is sexual harassment, plain and simple. There are no grey areas here, the evidence speaks for itself. He should be fired for it - especially as he has not seen fit to apologise for it in the days since it happened. I like Aries but he's a total moron for doing this and he only has himself to blame if this has knackered his career.

If you do not understand the difference between the two, then you are a complete fucking idiot. Which would be no surprise at all considering it's you.

• Moderators

Don't see anything on Hemme's twitter. Anyone have any idea what she said before presumably having deleted the comments?

Hopefully her deleting them is not pressure from TNA to make this thing blow over and it is being dealt with in-house appropriately.

Someone tweeted during the show asking if anyone saw Aries just shove his dick in Hemme's face. Hemme replied "Yep. Unacceptable."

Then Aries tweeted: "Pretty nuts, some of the junk people get the balls to say over the net, knowing they couldn't to your face...Eh, anyway, time to sack out."

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members
Don't see anything on Hemme's twitter. Anyone have any idea what she said before presumably having deleted the comments?

Hopefully her deleting them is not pressure from TNA to make this thing blow over and it is being dealt with in-house appropriately.

I'd say it's pretty bad news for Aries that the TV network are the ones taking action over this. It's not great news for TNA either, they don't really want to be pissing off their network by failing to act on this.

I'd say a key part of it all is the relationship between Aries and Hemme backstage. If they are friends and he knows she doesn't take things like this seriously then its a different story to if they never have any interaction/are acquaintances. You know what you can get away with around friends. There are things I would say and do with certain female friends I'd never dream of doing to a girl I hardly know. Depending on context this could either be a molehill or mountain.

Basically if Christy doesn't care no one else should, but if she does then there is a problem. Aries should have known if she would care before hand

Edited by Tattoos are gay

I imagine the network are losing a bit of patience with TNA, what with Bully calling people fags, Hardy being off his nut and now this. It looked pretty harmless at the time but then again I'm not the one getting someone's cock shoved in my face. And, yes Hemme's judgement is all that matters. Aries has done himself no favours in the follow up either.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

Someone tweeted during the show asking if anyone saw Aries just shove his dick in Hemme's face. Hemme replied "Yep. Unacceptable."

Then Aries tweeted: "Pretty nuts, some of the junk people get the balls to say over the net, knowing they couldn't to your face...Eh, anyway, time to sack out."

Aries also tweeted "Hey! HEY I said! Look at me! Yo, over here! I'm right here people! Give me attention! Please!? I desperately BEG you to notice me! #PATHETIC" right after that tweet you've posted, which makes me think his tweets were actually referring to Mark Madden (as opposed to Christy).