• Paid Members

: I had to see it with my own eyes, but James Storm just murdered Mickie James on Impact by throwing her in front of a train.

I thought Mickie had retired? What’s going on here?

Maybe James Storm was just desperate to get out of his TNA Contract ;)

: I had to see it with my own eyes, but James Storm just murdered Mickie James on Impact by throwing her in front of a train.

Well you made me look it up.

It's worth noting that the train isn't moving.....

• Paid Members

Well you made me look it up.

It's worth noting that the train isn't moving.....

But you can hear the other train hurtling towards her and it is implied she is on that part of the track.

So that'll be the police at next weeks impact arresting James Storm for murder then. Cue a six month angle where the identity of who supplied the footage will finally be revealed....

...or, as this is TNA, Mickie James, completely unharmed, will run in during Storm's match

• Paid Members

So that'll be the police at next weeks impact arresting James Storm for murder then. Cue a six month angle where the identity of who supplied the footage will finally be revealed....

GTV?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r8fKdwyuKA I had to watch this. Who writes this shit? No wonder people hate on wrestling when they see this crap

Don't panic, no-one is watching.

I did actually LOL at that, but your probably right

• Paid Members

Watching Impact on Sky+ now and the travesty really is that its a perfectly good wrestling show apart from the lack of atmosphere, where it sounds like there's about 50 people in the Impact Zone. I even liked the intro where Angle was waiting for Eric Young as he drove to the arena.

Edit: Must mention Mickie James' incredible knockers.

Oh for fuck sakes, make me look stupid why don't you? Thanks for that.

since i've been watching this again, about 8 weeks ago, Josh Matthews has been accompanied at commentary by Tazz, Tenay, Al Snow & now Elijah Burke with no explanation any time