There's just been a Facebook ad in the ad break using a piano version of Like a Prayer, just to rub in it not playing during Grado's entrance. I was really looking forward to seeing his debut, but the stock music and minimal background (not even a clip of Bootcamp) really took away from the moment.

• Paid Members

So wouldn't that mean he wasn't in his prime then but is now? That is a very confused sentence.

Edit: but yes, he is in great shape now. I'm sure it's by completely natural means too.

Edited by stumobir

So wouldn't that mean he wasn't in his prime then but is now? That is a very confused sentence.

Edit: but yes, he is in great shape now. I'm sure it's by completely natural means too.

I believe in his prime he was more fluid in the ring, could go longer and could take more punishment. Now he looks better but is a lot slower and probably can't go every night like he used to. Despite looking better I wouldn't say he's in his prime at all.

• Paid Members

Were Tazz and Josh Matthews still doing the announcing from Del Boy's garage?

Genuinely looked like someone's (really lovely) kitchen in those insert shots at the start of the show last week.

twJBNbW.jpg

Edited by Benno

Davey Richards- Life Saver....

"TNA Superstars come from all walks of life and with all different experiences. The stars of IMPACT WRESTLING have backgrounds ranging from military veterans to professional stunt women. Davey Richards is certainly best known as a ring technician, but did you know that he is also a firefighter and Critical Care Flight Paramedic? 

The former TNA World Tag Team Champion headed to the UK in-order to practice one of those skill sets during the Maximum IMPACT Tour but had to use more by the time the trip was over. The Wolves boarded their return flight from the UK when a medical emergency occurred and Richards sprung to action!

Richards responded to the pilot's call for any trained medical personnel and successfully treated an elderly woman experiencing heart problems. Richards was commended by the flight staff, the patient and the patient's family.

After hearing about the story, IMPACTWRESTLING.com reached Davey for comment:

"I feel it's my personal duty to put good in the world. Whether inspiring people to chase their dreams and keep fighting as one half of the Wolves or helping people in their time of need. I want to be there to help and lead by example."

Put that down as your feel good story of the day! Way to go, Davey!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I realise interest in TNA is at an all-time low but is there anyone who would like to review the show for Steelchair? If you do, and you think you could fit in at steelchair.co.uk, give me a shout.