• Paid Members

Latest talk is TNA may be doing a deal with a middling Discovery Network channel called Destination America that also airs such first-rate programming as Ghost Asylum, Amish Haunting and Monsters Underground.

If that's the deal they're getting, ROH will be getting more eyes on their product than TNA in 2015.

Does anyone know what the crossover for Destination America and Velocity is? For example, does every home with DA have Velocity or vice versa?

Someone had mooted both of them showing at different times through the week, as they're sister channels. If there are people on different who get one and not the other, then magic. If not, the repeats might pick up some spare business.

That said, as the days go by, I feel that there's no deal on the horizon and Meltzer's at the wind-up. I eagerly await the announcement that Ocean Finance TV, XXX Mums and that mental conspiracy theory channel that just used to show programmes about chemtrails and GM crops all the time have launched a co-bid for the ownership of TNA.

That;s a real shame. I dont enjoy a whole lot in TNA and they've messed up a lot, but one good thing they've done is the presentation and push of the EC3 character, really good old school heel and i enjoyed his week. Hopefully they will still work him into the shows.

• Paid Members

That's rubbish, him and Spud (as well as Lashley) have been the highlights of some really good Impact's the last few weeks. Hopefully they carry on their story regardless (if TNA gets picked up obviously).

• Paid Members

In the gym, maybe?

He does work places other than TNA too (as do the majority of the guys on their roster) - he was scheduled for Tommy Dreamer's House of Hardcore last night (as were the Hardys, the Wolves, Gail Kim, Velvet Sky & Austin Aries).

On iPPV too, so it's not like they seem worried about stuff being broadcast anymore.

• Paid Members

PWInsider reporting a deal is defintely coming this week and that they couldn't say anything due to the short term deal with Spike

To follow up with what Dave Scherer wrote on the site, we are hearing from TNA sources that their new TV deal is expected to finally be announced this coming week.

TNA has a hold on the Manhattan Center in NYC on 1/6/15, 1/7/15 and 1/8/15.

We are also hearing that this Wednesday's episode of Impact Wrestling will be the final episode on SpikeTV and that the originally planned "best of" episodes will not be airing on Spike after all. It may be that TNA is waiting for the Spike episodes to complete their run before they announce where they are heading.