Madison Rayne just announced over on Twitter that she's pregnant and that she's due in August. That explains her absence from TV.

Also, here's the card for TNA's upcoming Knockouts PPV, which was taped earlier today:

Battle Royal to crown the Queen of the Knockouts

all the winners from the other matches

Battle Royal Qualifier

Gail Kim vs. Alissa Flash

Battle Royal Qualifier

Tara vs. Mia Yim

Battle Royal Qualifier

Jillian Hall vs. Velvet Sky

Battle Royal Qualifier

Serena Deeb vs. Mickie James

Battle Royal Qualifier

Trinity vs. ODB

Battle Royal Qualifier

Miss Tessmacher vs. Santana Garrett

Battle Royal Qualifier

Taryn Terrell vs. Jackie Moore

Battle Royal Qualifier

Sojo Bolt vs. Taeler Hendrix vs. Hannah Blossom

Battle Royal Qualifier

Ivelisse Velez vs. Lei'd Tapa

Sounds like fun. Nice mix of current knockouts, former knockouts, indy girls and even ex-WWE divas.

Edited by pgi86

Indeed. Mia's quite good, both to look at and in the ring.

I'm quite pleased to see Santana Garrett on this deal too. She used to be Orlando Jordan's valet in TNA, for like 2 weeks or something. She's also the chick that Scott Hall was putting over big time in his YouTube videos a while back when he was doing them. She's good.

Edited by pgi86

Madison Rayne just announced over on Twitter that she's pregnant and that she's due in August. That explains her absence from TV.

Cool :)

Battle Royal Qualifier

Gail Kim vs. Alissa Flash

Battle Royal Qualifier

Serena Deeb vs. Mickie James

Those 2 should be awesome.

Battle Royal Qualifier

Miss Tessmacher vs. Santana Garrett

No idea who that is.

Battle Royal Qualifier

Taryn Terrell vs. Jackie Moore

Seems a weird pairing lol

Edited by ratedrpoed

• Paid Members
Just watched the Sting/Aries match. Christ I wish Sting would make some effort with his attire. Horrible blue gloves and boots, the singlet is vile and his constant wearing of a over sized t-shirt is dreadful. I love Stinger but would it kill him to wear some decent gear?

I'm watching it on Challenge now.

The baggy shirts are to hide his gut, but thats the least of his problems. He looks like an old aerobics instructor or something. Bizarre stuff.

Just watched the Sting/Aries match. Christ I wish Sting would make some effort with his attire. Horrible blue gloves and boots, the singlet is vile and his constant wearing of a over sized t-shirt is dreadful. I love Stinger but would it kill him to wear some decent gear?

The baggy shirts are to hide his gut, but thats the least of his problems. He looks like an old aerobics instructor or something. Bizarre stuff.

...and then Hogan comes out on crutches.

For me, if either are not in a condition to look presentable on TV then keep them off until they are. It doesn't look good for company in my opinion.

• Paid Members

For me, if either are not in a condition to look presentable on TV then keep them off until they are. It doesn't look good for company in my opinion.

Hogan on crutches is fine, but Bully being intimidated by him on the ramp (after easily mullering the 100% healthy Angle, Hardy, Joe etc) is fucking stupid.

This is wrestling. Sting is 53; he's not got a bodybuilder's physique, but he looks ok. He's hardly Flair in WWE or anything. You suspend your disbelief for the old guys, that's part of being a wrestling fan.

• Paid Members

Line up for TNA 10, the second show taped yesterday. It's meant to be a celebration of the biggest stars of the first 10 years of TNA.

Kenny King vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Petey Williams vs. ? in a four-way X Division elimination match

Gail Kim vs. Velvet Sky

A Rumble match. Some of the guys in it are Robbie E, Matt Morgan, Joseph Park, Shark Boy, Johnny Devine, Johnny Swingre, Cassidy Riley, Chase Stevens, Ken Anderson and others.

The reunited Team 3-D vs. Hernandez & Homicide (reuinted LAX) vs. Christopher Daniels & Kazarian

Austin Aries vs. ? (I think Jeff Jarrett)

Bobby Roode vs. James Storm

Kurt Angle vs, Samoa Joe