• Paid Members
If he went would he even make the main roster? Or would they hero him? You can never tell with wwe

Hero/Ohno got released because he continued to look like a condom filled with porridge and refused to do anything about it. AJ, barring a few wobbles, is usually in decent shape.

That said, Styles has a massive tattoo displaying the name of someone else on the roster. The only thing that coukd save him is shoving him in MVPs old outfit (and that probably wont help in the long run)

Doesn't have to be MVP-style gear, that's a bit extreme. Could have a singlet or even the Bret Hart/X-Pac-style singlet top with tights. Talking of which, does anybody wear gear like that these days? It's a good look, but I can't think of anyone who does.

• Paid Members

I totally get why a Spud is on TV, and actually think he's pretty good in the role. But why the fuck did they put him in it as "Rockstar Spud"? His current gimmick couldn't be any less of a rock star. Does the name really have that much goodwill attached to it?

• Paid Members

I always thought Jeff Jarrett would show up as part of the US version of AAA that's supposedly starting in a few months. They're supposedly looking to snap up US indie wrestlers too, so the likes of Styles (if he is genuinely available), Ohno, Roderick Strong (who is currently out-of-contract with ROH, hence why he's able to do EVOLVE at the moment) and that sort would probably be on their radar.

If he went would he even make the main roster? Or would they hero him? You can never tell with wwe

Hero/Ohno got released because he continued to look like a condom filled with porridge and refused to do anything about it. AJ, barring a few wobbles, is usually in decent shape.

What a great way of putting it. I'm even just enjoying saying that outloud.

I totally get why a Spud is on TV, and actually think he's pretty good in the role. But why the fuck did they put him in it as "Rockstar Spud"? His current gimmick couldn't be any less of a rock star. Does the name really have that much goodwill attached to it?

I guess the explaination would be that he still thinks he's a rockstar. He even busted out a song when searching for AJ Styles in a bar. The commentators seemed to be just caling him Spud though, so maybe i'm giving TNA too much credit.

• Paid Members

That's actually going to air on TV. Its an empire. I wouldn't be surprised if they hired Ken Dodd to join the BroMans. Just because you lowered your sig doesn't mean you should lower your standards. At least cover the whole floor with crash mats instead of leaving gaps.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay