• Paid Members
I thought the whole thing was some kind of unfunny dig. Especially since the lawyer dude sounded and looked like Kevin Nash.

THAAAAANK YOU. It wasn't just me that noticed then. I genuinely thought they were taking the piss.

Same here. The way I told my mate before he watched the whole show was "Not a lot happens but there's some Kevin Nash impersonator they get to play Bully's Lawyer and he has more presence than half the roster."

I'm not saying its the case with this video or situation but do you think if WWE or TNA did something like this with a mystery video they could have more than one person lined up to be the mystery man and have the person who gets the better reaction from the fans be the person who's revealed, that way u give the fans what they want and it's not anti climatic. Like have 3 or 4 potential guys on stand by then have the one who fans most want be the one who is revealed. I know were not supposed to know who it is but they could some how tease all potential wrestlers and see which gets the better response so that way u avoid disappointment....if that makes sense?

Edited by C-Rock

I'm not saying its the case with this video or situation but do you think if WWE or TNA did something like this with a mystery video they could have more than one person lined up to be the mystery man and have the person who gets the better reaction from the fans be the person who's revealed, that way u give the fans what they want and it's not anti climatic. Like have 3 or 4 potential guys on stand by then have the one who fans most want be the one who is revealed. I know were not supposed to know who it is but they could some how tease all potential wrestlers and see which gets the better response so that way u avoid disappointment....if that makes sense?

I'd actually prefer it if it were someone completly out of the blue rather than them teasing it's 1 of a few people.

Watching that second video, I thought the shadow looked liek either Low-Ki / Senshi / Kaval or Bob Holly. I'd kind of be disappointed with either.

I can see Holly being a laugh. Not sure where he fits into their roster/storylines though!

I'd love it to be Jeff, that'd keep the wolf from the door as regards still watching Impact ever week.

But, well... it's Lashley isnt it :(

• Paid Members

Antonio Banks is a fine name I always thought. Maybe they could call him The MVP Antonio Banks. The MVP (Main Event Player) isn't trademarked surely? Everyone uses it.

That's assuming he's signed of course. It could still be Sortcore Robert Holli.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Antonio Banks is a fine name I always thought. Maybe they could call him The MVP Antonio Banks. The MVP (Main Event Player) isn't trademarked surely? Everyone uses it.

That's assuming he's signed of course. It could still be Sortcore Robert Holli.

Sorry to be pedantic but it's Most Valuable Player.

• Paid Members
Sorry to be pedantic but it's Most Valuable Player.

I knew that :blush: . I must have had "Main Event Mafia" in my head as I wrote it, but I even forgot the point I was going to make about the MEM. Something regarding sunglasses and suits no doubt.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay