Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm amazed he's stayed under contract all these years. Even when he seemed to have zero contact with TNA, they were still paying him.

 

Good to hear he's back. I hope he wrestles a bit though, he was at his absolute best in his last stint as JJ-MMA. It's a sad truth of wrestlers that often they peak just before their bodies give out.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Fucking MMA. Bores me to tears. I'd rather Ian Botham showed up for a bat match with Sting.

 

Same here, I have no interest whatsoever in MMA and couldn't even pick out Tito Ortiz in an ID parade. I suppose he is a big name in some quarters though.

 

Yeah, I want to see Double J back in the ring too, even if he's some sort of on-screen personality who only wrestles occasionally.

Posted

Ortiz has signed with Bellator. Nothing to do with TNA. So not sure why it's being discussed here.

 

Only thing that he will be associated with TNA is that he's fighting Rampage Jackson who is on the TNA roster, but it'll be on a Bellator PPV and not anything to do with TNA.

Posted

People are talking about it on here as its quite possible TNA would do this

 

As Butch said it makes sense,horrible sense but sense never the less.

 

I still think it will be Richards tbh..its those big fuck off ears

Posted

Tito has been in TNA previously too, with his Special Referee/Enforcer role a few years ago. Sure he's a big Pro Wrestling fan also like Rampage. I'd hate it if he comes in to promote his fight with Rampage though. Unlike the guys above, I am an MMA fan, but if Rampage and Tito are on Impact every week to promote a fight on Bellator, that would be shit

  • Paid Members
Posted

I really hope we don't get something stupid like Tito in Aces & 8's with Rampage in the MEM. I just want Wrestling and MMA to stay separate!

Posted
Ortiz has signed with Bellator. Nothing to do with TNA. So not sure why it's being discussed here.

 

Only thing that he will be associated with TNA is that he's fighting Rampage Jackson who is on the TNA roster, but it'll be on a Bellator PPV and not anything to do with TNA.

 

Considering king mo and rampage have showed up in tna i wouldnt bet against tito turning up. Spike tv seem to love the cross over between tna and bellator!

Posted (edited)
In this local media interview for tonight's show Dixie says that they have a "very big surprise that she's guessing will make worldwide headlines". I'm assuming she's referring to the mystery guy but who knows, really. If she is indeed referring to him then I guess that means he's a name guy. Not necessarily a wrestling name though. We'll see... Edited by pgi86
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I bet they've signed Gareth Bale.

 

I hope its good. For all the slagging I'm giving them, I'll be watching it. Looks a cracking show without the mystery man. I just wish Jeff Jarrett would return to TV. Bring Karen as well. They would bring a lot of life to the TV. I think enough time has passed for Jeff, Karen and Bischoff to return in some fashion.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
Posted
I bet they've signed Gareth Bale.

 

I hope its good. For all the slagging I'm giving them, I'll be watching it. Looks a cracking show without the mystery man. I just wish Jeff Jarrett would return to TV. Bring Karen as well. They would bring a lot of life to the TV. I think enough time has passed for Jeff, Karen and Bischoff to return in some fashion.

 

What would u do with Bischoff if he returned?

Always liked him as a on screen character.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...