Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Won't be King Mo. He's fighting in Bellator on Wednesday night and has been pretty much focussed on MMA for the time being.

 

He has only been doing wrestling training on and off as he's had 4 fights in Bellator so far that he's been training for and pretty sure in a recent interview he said he still has some more wrestling training to do before he's ready to debut in TNA.

 

No idea who it is going to be. Most likely it will disappoint though. Can't remember the last time I wasn't disappointed by hype videos and open challenges and stuff in TNA.

Posted

The official TNA website has acknowledged Adam Pearce's Twitter tease as well as Bob Holly denying it's him who's behind this. So, I guess, that's two names you can officially rule out.

Posted

I cant see this not being a disappointment. The thing with TNA is quite often they have good ideas that executed poorly and ruin them. You've only got to look at the new Main Event Mafia, I don't know about you guys but I couldn't give a shit about them but that's not to say it was a bad idea to bring back a famous strong group from the promotions past to feud with Aces and Eights.

 

The whole thing reeks of a guy stepping through the curtain and me thinking 'oh, that guy'.

Posted

Hope he gets the whole arena goes black dramatic music build up. goes silent for a bit and as soon as jeffs music kicks in that will be good enough for me.

Posted (edited)

Saying "No one is tougher than me" and bragging about being able to whoop Batista's ass (how very random) sounds like something the Davey Richards or Low Ki character would say. Bobby Lashley fits too, I guess. Or perhaps it's the return of Double J Double M A? After all, no one is tougher than the undefeated MMA enthusiast Jeff Jarrett and he can surely whoop Batista's ass! :) Other than that, I've got no other guesses.

Edited by pgi86
Posted
Did anyone find it funny watching Dixie and Hogan stress on impact that they were going to be sued?

I thought the whole thing was some kind of unfunny dig. Especially since the lawyer dude sounded and looked like Kevin Nash.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...