Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Its probably Jarrett or Bischoff. They would have a bit of impact if they returned because they've been gone for 18 months. And more importantly, they are already under contract and TNA wouldn't have to put anymore money on the wage bill.

Posted
Didn't El Hijo del Repo Man participate in one of the Gut Checks at some point?

I googled that because I so wanted El Hijo Del Repo Man to actually exist. I was bitterly disappointed. :(

 

Looks like 'Ring Warriors' have got a better roster than TNA. Scoot Andrews! Vito! Mosh! New Jack!

Wait... What? Didn't New Jack retire in April? Don't tell me he's back already.

Posted
Looks like 'Ring Warriors' have got a better roster than TNA. Scoot Andrews! Vito! Mosh! New Jack!

Wait... What? Didn't New Jack retire in April? Don't tell me he's back already.

He's not wrestling on the show. Just making an appearance.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Can't express how happy I am that Scoot Andrews hasn't given up the ghost and is still carrying gold in 2013. I'd bring him in if I was TNA. He should be the mystery man who is creating exactly ZERO buzz.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
Posted

Over on Wrestling Forum, people are absolutely certain it's Davey Richards because those ears look a bit like his.

 

Not exactly Sting's chin, is it?

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

The Wrestling Forum is he worst place on the internet, though. Their TNA section is atrocious. Its a bunch of posters going "TNA should leave Spike and get a deal with NBC" and "give the book to Raven". Fucking loonies on there.

 

No idea why they'd have Davey Richards send in videos blacking his face. Nobody knows who he is anyway, so when he walks through the curtain on Thursday, it'd go down like a right fart. So it probably will be him.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
Apparently Jessy Sorenson is wrestling tonight for some indie, according to PW6000bannerads.

He's booked to be there. Dont think he's wrestling/bumping, though. He's been thinking of returning to the ring, apparently, even though he was never cleared to return while in TNA. This sacking must have got people offering him dates and the money is to good to turn down. Probably not the best if TNA thinks are aren't fit enough to work. WWE will never hire him, TNA have told him where to go. Why bother?

 

EDIT: checked his twitter. Turns out he is going to wrestle. He's all jacked up on steroids these days as well.Not the best idea to be getting back into wrestling. I suppose he has to make money somehow.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
Posted

If he's geared to the gills, then I bet he's done it so he can be recast as a 'big guy' and not have to do the big bumps.

 

Though, it won't stick and he'll be stuck doing the same spots, but they'll be even more dangerous because he's got too much muscle on his frame.

 

I can think of a million examples of that scenario not ending well.

Posted

That would support the theory that TNA let him go because they wouldn't let him wrestle and he was determined to. If he really is going to, he's an idiot.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I'd say it more supports the theory that scummy indy promoters are offering him money to wrestle, and since he hasn't got a job he cant turn the money down. TNA sacking him because he wanted to wrestle doesn't make sense at all. He was actually working in the office for months, so its not like he was dragged their kicking and screaming.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
Posted

Jesus, imagine if he keeps wrestling because he needs the money and gets crippled? TNA would have sacked him and put him in harm's way by doing so.

Posted

Both Hogan and Bischoff are now plugging the mystery guy on Twitter. Don't think I've ever seen Bischoff hype a TNA angle in advance on Twitter. Ever. Interesting to see him going out of his way to plug this.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Have tna ever delivered when it comes to a mystery man debuting? I always end up being disappointed.

Kurt Angle was pretty massive. The backlash was very similar to firing Jesse Sorenson weirdly enough. I remember there was a 20 page thread on here actually debating whether TNA has signed him knowing he'll be dead in 3 months. There was proper alarm bells going off regarding his health and mental state. But the selfish gits among us were to business pissing ourselves at the thought of Joe vs Angle to worry about a silly thing like Angle dying in the middle of the six sided ring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...