• Moderators

On the subject of great matches Jeff Jarrett really knew how to get the best out of Kurt Angle. None of Angle's bad habits in those matches, I assume Jarrett called them. Fantastic bouts.

YES! They had spectacular chemistry, even more so because it didn't matter who was face and heel, both worked in different ways. My favourite was with Jarrett as a babyface, fighting heroically from underneath the whole match when Kurt must have been top bollocks in the Main Event Mafia, unless I've got my eras arse about tit. Jeff still had his long hair before he buzzed it in the Double J MMA era.

Jarrett vs Angle at Genesis 09, one of the best TNA matches ever. Babyface Jeff crawling down the ramp to the ring pissing of blood. Probably up there with Aries beating Roode for the belt as my favourite TNA moment.

Fair dues, Jarrett is hugely underrated as a babyface. I always thought he was great working from underneath. Shit hot punches too, due to the Law of Fargo.

• Paid Members

Borash could do interviews backstage or present those hour long PPV build shows they stick on Sky Sports to try and get you to buy one on Box Office. Heck he could possibly call MAin Event or suchlike. He's not awful. I remember going to a WWA show with some mates at the MEN donkey's years ago, and he did an admirable job.Matthews & Pope are buggered though. Get Tenay alongside JBL & Mauro on Smackdown instead of Otunga. Just reeling off those little nuggets of information like he used to do on Nitro.

• Paid Members

Borash could do interviews backstage or present those hour long PPV build shows they stick on Sky Sports to try and get you to buy one on Box Office. Heck he could possibly call MAin Event or suchlike. He's not awful. I remember going to a WWA show with some mates at the MEN donkey's years ago, and he did an admirable job.Matthews & Pope are buggered though. Get Tenay alongside JBL & Mauro on Smackdown instead of Otunga. Just reeling off those little nuggets of information like he used to do on Nitro.

Hasn't he been done with TNA/wrestling in general for a while now? Does some sort of betting podcast now I believe. 

• Paid Members

Hasn't he been done with TNA/wrestling in general for a while now? Does some sort of betting podcast now I believe. 

I thought he was doing some desk job like Milton in Office Space. Just sat in a warehouse surrounded by boxes writing the descriptions on their Youtube channel.