• Paid Members

Which is why I posed the question what the point is? TNA has nothing left. No video game deal, so no money coming in from that. Nobody turns up to the events. They had no PPV revenue coming in. They've stopped doing house shows. Its impossible to make money with this business model. Isn't that enough to throw the towel in? Its amazing they still want to continue on.

Sad thing is, if they'd have sold it to Toby Keith, they'd still be on Spike. Spike would have given the new regime at least another year to see how it turned out.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

Well, if they go with Velocity what's their payment? Wasn't it $4-5m? Then subtract 15% as TNA had to get an agent to negotiate and present for them as they'd have been fucked otherwise and that leaves a very small budget for next year, as I doubt a channel mainly showing repeats of 80s and 90s gameshows will be paying a huge amount in right fees looking at it Internationally. I wouldn't be surprised if the only live shows they actually make money on are the UK shows.

• Paid Members

Meltzer and Alvarez reporting there will be a TV deal announcement within 10 days on WORadio, and the 'big signing' is Kurt Angle probably on a part time basis, he was working everyone, and as to who is signing and what not remains unanswered.

Also a preview of British Bootcamp 2, featuring Grado.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/tna-british-boot-camp-2-4449388

Meltzer and Alvarez reporting there will be a TV deal announcement within 10 days on WORadio, and the 'big signing' is Kurt Angle probably on a part time basis, he was working everyone, and as to who is signing and what not remains unanswered.

Also a preview of British Bootcamp 2, featuring Grado.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/tna-british-boot-camp-2-4449388

So the "Big signing" is a guy they've had under contract for the past 8 years??? 

Thats like Man Utd letting Rooney's contract run out so he becomes a FA only to resign him a month later and make out likes it a game changing major deal.  

Edited by MVP RULZ

Something minor and stupid, but pretty muchs sums TNA up nowadays.

I've just watched the highlights on their YouTube page and whoever uploads the videos has managed to spell "decision" wrong on the Kurt Angle video

So that TLC from last week I just watched was a bit fecking mental, eh? Especially for a bunch of 40 year olds who should be wasted by now.

I quite enjoyed it actually. Would've been nice if there were people there to see it though.

Edited by Reznor

I wasn't a fan of the TLC. Looked messy and uncoordinated, with a few big spots thrown in. Some of which looked massively contrived and made no sense. Bully Ray is lay on the tables and Matt goes for a moonsault, Edwards decides to pull him down. Why? Surely that moonsault would have written two guys out of the equation. It may be silly but shit like that really annoys me

I wasn't a fan of the TLC. Looked messy and uncoordinated, with a few big spots thrown in. Some of which looked massively contrived and made no sense. Bully Ray is lay on the tables and Matt goes for a moonsault, Edwards decides to pull him down. Why? Surely that moonsault would have written two guys out of the equation. It may be silly but shit like that really annoys me

Every shit post of yours annoys me

• Paid Members

Fuck off. You'd do well to learn from Maxwell, Twinn. His babyface turn in the last year has been masterful. There might be a chance for you yet! Choose not to be a pillock!

• Paid Members

Every shit post of yours annoys me

UK Kat Von D actually makes sense: let one guy do a high-risk move and take himself out, and capitalise on it.

• Paid Members

I remember when I was 14/15 and Matt and Jeff Hardy seemed like dwarfs. They were getting thrown around off the likes of Ron Simmons and Bradshaw like they were kids. In 2014, seeing them wrestle the American Wolves, its like Matt Hardy is a Razor Ramon-type big man. The standard of size in the workers has diminished rapidly in the last 15 years. The Hardys looked massive. They were like DDP and Vinnie Vegas when in there with Richards and Edwards.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay