UKFF - Dolt of the Year

Ronnie

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressively though, over the course of his meltdown he racked up an extra 9 votes since this morning, whereas all the other leading candidates barely got one or two more between them.

meltdown i aint running around saying im sick of this forum or disable my account. I can take it like a man if you dont believe me check to see if I reported you

• Paid Members

So, what does this mean in real terms? dangerously's out for most of the year, and Allstar's bound to get banned - if maxwell_murder finishes in third, does that mean he gets the ban, or does dangerously get his suspension extended by three months?

• Paid Members
Impressively though, over the course of his meltdown he racked up an extra 9 votes since this morning, whereas all the other leading candidates barely got one or two more between them.

meltdown i aint running around saying im sick of this forum or disable my account. I can take it like a man if you dont believe me check to see if I reported you

There you go again...

There you go again...

Just spat out my soup!

• Paid Members

There you go again...

Glorious.

• Moderators
I can't check that. But you did already tell me that you reported me. Are you saying you're a liar as well?

You filthy liar...

It shut you up for five mins must of thought you done something wrong

If that was your aim, you didn't even manage that because my response was posted exactly one minute after your post saying you reported me.

Well done.

• Paid Members

With dangerously420 being suspended for a few months already, and allstar69 looking as though he is going the way of the ban, will the winner be the person in third place?

EDIT: Dammit, Carbomb already asked the question.

Edited by Nick James